Did anyone really notice a change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone really notice a change

Originally posted by Muck
Chan's offense fit Fiedler better.
Chan had a better OL.
Chan used his TE and FB exclusively as blockers.

Norv's OLs sucked.
Norv's offense did not fit with Fiedler
Norv used the TE and FB alot more.

IMO, Norv's offense is superior. But Chan got more out of Fiedler and had a better OL. That said, Norv made Fiedler a better QB overall.

Either way, we're moving forward.

Forward in the sense that we'll be closer to getting rid of Wanny. Who will be to blame when we turn in another lackluster season with someone else calling the personell shots, a different playcaller, etc. ? As i've seaid countless times already, this team will go no farther than wannstedt will allow. And by "allow" I don't mean that it's his "plan" but rather that he is unable to take us farther.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Forward in the sense that we'll be closer to getting rid of Wanny. Who will be to blame when we turn in another lackluster season with someone else calling the personell shots, a different playcaller, etc. ? As i've seaid countless times already, this team will go no farther than wannstedt will allow. And by "allow" I don't mean that it's his "plan" but rather that he is unable to take us farther.

I don't subscribe to this theory at all, when Wanny let the O play, the interceptions and turnovers probably ran his blood pressure up. I think he watched how they were performing week to week before he made a decision on how they were going to play the game..actually I don't think Wanny got involved until after the 1st quarter..once he had a handle of how the O was doing. In the Dallas and Washington game he let the O go..in other games, ie NE he reign them in, can't say I blamed him in those games...Collier was right, you have to play according to who you're playing..if we can be consistent on O, I think you're see a more open O, but if they are inconsistent, ie. dropping passes, int's, fumbles, missed assignments, penalties, hell yea, I'd reign them in too.

Back
Top Bottom