Did Anyone See This?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Anyone See This??

Absurdly overhyped. There was nothing going on. Colts had more bodies and Alonzo was wiped out, then Nelson couldn't get up off Alonzo solely because another Colts teammate was still tangled up with him.

Nelson actually got off Alonzo quicker than I would have expected, given the situational influence with that other player.

Slow motion allows many of these tape guys to launch pretend mode.

Yeah, a visit to that site isn't on my typical agenda. I'm sure they were touting fear of some type but I didn't bother to check for specifics

CttHZLZXEAE9EJ6.jpg

MOM!!!! I'M STUDYING COLT'S TEA-BAGGING!!!!

That guy that posted it seemed to enjoy it a little too much.

Don't see the big deal, I've seen Kiko "teabag" players probably a dozen or more times since he has been a Dolphin.

Zero chance I’m going to that site. Can anyone provide context?
- Guard falls on top of Kiko and gets his legs tangled.
- Only way to untangle is to crawl forward, which puts guards junk in Kikos face.
- Both guard and Kiko get up without any reaction the the situation.
- No-name blogger sees this, sees that no on else is talking about this non-issue
- no name blogger sees opportunity to drive clicks to his no-name site, decides to make mountain out of a mole hill

I think that about sums it up.

(note - use of "no-name" is me taking a shot at Cohen)

I don't get the tea bagging thing. So weird. How does a heterosexual man feel comfortable doing that to another man? That's some gay behavior right there.

When is the last time a Fins offense lineman teabagged someone? Probably Incognito in the locker room to Jonathan Martin.

We could use some of this badassery on our line that’s for sure.
ROFL

There’s zero need to go to a political site for sports information.
A political site is your characterization - it also has entertainment, culture, and SPORTS!!! And I found this on a sports site aggregate and didnt see this clip anywhere else - so I saw that this dude was rubbing his junk, apparently unintentionally according to the experts on finheaven, all over Alonso, and found it interesting...

Back
Top Bottom