Did anyone sign Richmond Webb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone sign Richmond Webb?

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone heard anything about Webb. Has he signed? If not, I wonder if we could get him cheap? Actually, I wonder if we would even want him cheap? I haven't seen him play since he left Miami. Is he done? If he has anything left, might he be a good "just in case of injury" guy?

If football season doesn't come soon . . .

Noone has signed him as far as I am concerned. I would like to see him on our team, I guess our FO feels differently. If he doesn't sign with someone soon I expect him to retire but that is my opinion.

No he hasn't been signed. Apparently, the Fins staff is going to wait until after the start of Camp. If there is an injury along the O-Line, or Jerman, Smith or someone else under performs badly look for him to get signed very quickly as insurance.

I could of sworn Pittsburgh had signed him in early June, but I guess not.

Im with Prime time I would like to see him signed here....and no, he hasnt signed with anyone.

Webb would be a good insurance policy and he should retire with us.

I would like to see Webb finish his career here. He gave us many great years protecting Dan's blind side. Let the guy retire a Fish.

I would also like to see him retire as a Fin. He is a solid backup and could teach our young guys a few tips. Plus he has a great attitude,.

Originally posted by Emskirch
Mr Off sides, why do you want Mr Off Sides? :yell:

Because he is a legitimate veteran with tons of experience. However, If he doesn't get here prior to or early in TC then forget it. I don't know that he could pick up Norv's offense fast enough and thus we would have to once again "water it down".

Back
Top Bottom