Did Denver deliver a knockout blow? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Denver deliver a knockout blow?

The only knockout blow against the Dolphins was the cheap shot on Chambers. It was intentional and very dangerous. The Dolphins are a very good football team, and any team can have a slump, it's how they respond that counts.

I just hope the slump lasts one more game, a Monday Nighter in Green Bay. Sorry Phins Phans, but I'm a Packer Backer from way back.

Have I mentioned how much I like theese Packer fans. :D

It's gonna be a shame to have to hand them a loss, as they are classy well informed true fans, but hey, thems the breaks ;)

I'll second the Barb's props. Green Bay fans are, by and large, extremely intelligent (of course, they have one of the most historic franchises in the game, so it comes with the territory) and classy both in victory and defeat.

Say it again with me. "Defeat."

See ya in a week and a half!

Everyone this watermock is one of Taco John's butt buddies from the Orangmane.com forum. He is as big a loser as Taco is. They sure are having a hard time getting over that loss are they not?

How did it feel when Olindo just bent you guys over like a cheap date?? You were all celebrating thinking you had won and then 53 yards later you were DENIED!!

PS
That colored grass at the end of the field? That's called an "Endzone" its worth 6 points if you can get in there. If your team could figure that out maybe they would have won!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Now go back to that pathetic board you call home and take turns mounting each other.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Have I mentioned how much I like theese Packer fans. :D

It's gonna be a shame to have to hand them a loss, as they are classy well informed true fans, but hey, thems the breaks ;)
OK now the gloves come off! :drinker: How else am I going open a beer? As for a loss, well now, that's a horse of a different color. Your coming to the Frozen Tundra, and the Pack is getting healthy. Remember the last three weeks we've played without 5 opening day starters, four of them should be back for the Monday Night Rumble. :rocker: Here's to a good, clean, smashmouth football game. :drinkers:

Originally posted by NCCHEESEHEAD
The only knockout blow against the Dolphins was the cheap shot on Chambers. It was intentional and very dangerous. The Dolphins are a very good football team, and any team can have a slump, it's how they respond that counts.

I just hope the slump lasts one more game, a Monday Nighter in Green Bay. Sorry Phins Phans, but I'm a Packer Backer from way back.

Honestly I don't think the Packers need the slump to continue. Green Bay is the better team, and they are playing well. Miami has to realize that if they go after the passing game like they did against the Bills then Ahman Green is going to go crazy. I don't think the 'Phins will be able to score enough to win.

Hope no one gets hurt. Counting down towards December.

I really gotta admit, I love these NFC games. The fans are so....... nice. Dumbass northeasterners who salivate over the Jets and Bills don't know jack about football. These Packers guys are pretty cool, they don't wanna talk a bunch of smack, they just wanna talk about football. That is why this board is here, to talk football, not to talk about how we're gonna get our ass kicked when we go out and whoop ass.

Originally posted by NCCHEESEHEAD

OK now the gloves come off! :drinker: How else am I going open a beer? As for a loss, well now, that's a horse of a different color. Your coming to the Frozen Tundra, and the Pack is getting healthy. Remember the last three weeks we've played without 5 opening day starters, four of them should be back for the Monday Night Rumble. :rocker: Here's to a good, clean, smashmouth football game. :drinkers:

:lol: fair enough. I never said it was going to be an easy task... it all hinges on the play of (god help us) Ray Lucas. :(

Re: Dumb Mammals

Originally posted by watermock
Everyone and their dog knows the Kennedy hit was legal except Surtain.

Wrong answer:

1. Kennedy clearly left his feet, head first..look at the tape again...even if the corner pushed chambers head down..he barely pushed it down..He still probably would have been hit in the head because Kennedy lift his feet..he was going for the big hit for crowd noise..

2. If it was legal he wouldn't have been flagged.

3. If it was legal the NFL would not have fine and suspended him..Period..

Denver will crack down the stretch...KC will beat you the second time around, the SD will do it to you..hopefullly you will be a wild card so we can paid you back..until then :monkey: on denver's fans for being so cruel as not accepting a cheap hit..

Read below. CASE CLOSED!

Rule 12, Section 2, Article 8(g) of the Official NFL Playing Rules:

"…using any part of a player's helmet (including the top/crown and forehead/hairline parts) or facemask to violently and unnecessarily butt, spear or ram an opponent; although such violent and unnecessary use of the helmet and facemask is impermissible against any opponent, game officials will give special attention in administering this rule to protecting those players who are in virtually defenseless postures (e.g., a player in the act of or just after throwing a pass, a receiver catching or attempting to catch a pass

Who cares already? Your guy hit our guy illegal... our guy hit your guy illegal... why are y'all still talking about this... and Fin-atic, why are you so fixated on me? This is like the third message board that I've seen you slander me out of the blue, just for reporting what Washington said about Surtain on the Dan Patrick show... Get a grip buddy.

Originally posted by Taco John
Who cares already? Your guy hit our guy illegal... our guy hit your guy illegal... why are y'all still talking about this... and Fin-atic, why are you so fixated on me? This is like the third message board that I've seen you slander me out of the blue, just for reporting what Washington said about Surtain on the Dan Patrick show... Get a grip buddy.

One of your boys started this thread, not us. Thats why were still talking about this.
:sleep:

Taco:
I resent you. You distort the truth. You endorse dirty play. You would see a bright player like Chambers killed if it was good for your team. Your comments on the Orangemane board celebrating illeagal dirty football was the worst of what's wrong with sports. You are still on this board peddling your lies which makes you a sore loser. You have claimed we didn't beat you, that Denver just lost it. That ignores the great defensive effort we made, the two long TD drives we put together, and Olindo's great performance under pressure. As moderator of that board you sabatoge posts from other fans, moving and altering them to insult the author. When it's brought to your attention you smugly say "You have no rights here"
Well guess what? Your on my turf now. This is Dolphin land!! I have all the rights here. You are still here being the same kind of "TROLL" you have complained about on your board. YOU LOST get over it. And learn to be a fan of the game where we respect all athletes and do not condone cheap shot artist and wish harm to other players. I was appaled at how you ran your forum, and even more appaled at the Bronco fan who thought that "Kennedy was wonderful" and the Chambers was a "a sissy" and a "girl". I exercised my freedom of choice and left to associate with a better class of fan. You have the same choice here, you don;'t like me then go away and heal your values.
Gee, all I need now is a picture of a crying child to put next to your post, right?? You are really good at being a troll and a whiner.

A couple quick things fin-atic. Your guy was fined for an illegal hit but since it was his first he was not suspended. I'm not condoning Kennedy's hit, it was bad and illegal and hurt a good player but be fair a bit, Surtains was to.

Secondly it's funny you say to the Denver folks "YOU LOST get over it" but call Bills fans idiots for saying the same thing.

Now go ahead and attack me but think about it first, you may actually see what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom