did dreadlock rasta come back yet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did dreadlock rasta come back yet?

Well jimi nor bob are here with us any more

so you really cant say that ricky smokes more...

Kay Jay Harris Grade: 3.65 Position: HB
Class: Sr
School: West Virginia
Conference: Big East
Ht., Wt.: 6-0.5, 241
40 Time: 4.65

BIO: Second-team All-Conference selection as a senior after leading the Mountaineers on the ground with 140/825/9 while adding 16/131/2 catching the ball. Junior numbers included 91/524/4 when he also averaged 20.7 yards on 18 kick returns. Played minor league baseball in the Texas Rangers organization before entering West Virginia and will be 28 years old before draft day.

POSITIVES: Well-sized interior ballcarrier who can handle the load. Patient back who sees the field, finds the hole, then breaks several tackles during a single hand off. Drives up the field, tough to bring down, and falls forward when tackled, picking up extra yardage. Possesses a burst of speed, relatively quick footed and wedges through the small openings in the defense. Aggressively puts his shoulders into opponents and delivers punishing blows. Adequate speed and agility around tackle. Displays good hands out of the backfield, extending to catch the pass away from his frame.

NEGATIVES: Wastes a lot of motion and not an efficient, streamlined runner. Does not display the ability to change direction or cut back running full speed. Cannot create and not an elusive runner. Suffered fumbling problems as a senior. Struggled with minor nicks and bruises the past two seasons.

ANALYSIS: Possessing outstanding size/speed numbers for the next level and showing flashes of dominance carrying the ball, Harris is a prospect worthy of being a top-45 choice at face value. Yet when taking into consideration his injury history and age, he sits as a late first day choice best suited in a system that rotates ballcarriers.

PROJECTION: Mid Third Round

Thanks for the stats. Do you think he can stay healthy enough at fullback, the fish don't like to rotate backs constantly?

Gofish1331 said:
Thanks for the stats. Do you think he can stay healthy enough at fullback, the fish don't like to rotate backs constantly?

News flash, the miami dolphins have inked a deal to get a new offensive coordinator by the name of Scott Linehan.

we hardly even have a fullback position now.

I dont think he was going to play fullback anyways...

He's going to share the ball with brown...

Unless Linehan is going to suit up I think they may want to investigate a blocker who can move faster than a snail. A group of cast-offs rookies and former tightends doesn't inspire confidence.

Kay Jay has size, speed and hands, it only makes sense to split time with Brown. Did you see him play live in college?

I heard early on in the off season he was top ten in running backs in the draft, what happened?

WestVirginiaFan said:
Kay Jay harris is better than gordon and morris and minor

I dont know what yall are talking about, but apparently yall have never saw Harris play at all!

People just do not want to get it about Kay Jay the FREIGHT TRAIN! Got that! I hope that this guy has the chip on the shoulder that I would have if I were him, and I do believe that The Freight Train has it! I love this kid I have only seen highlights. But his running style. It is so classic, so throwback, so smash your freakin teeth in and speed to burn, gad I love this kid.

NYinBostonFin said:
You won't hear anything until after June 1st. Otherwise Ricky would have to serve a full years suspension.

the rule is he can't file or work out with the team until before then. he can say he's coming back all he wants.

Gofish1331 said:
Kay Jay has size, speed and hands, it only makes sense to split time with Brown. Did you see him play live in college?

that run that he just did he did it playing with a broken finger if i heard correctly this kid will come to play and imo he is better than morris minor and gordan:wink:

WestVirginiaFan said:
I dont think he was going to play fullback anyways...

He's going to share the ball with brown...

I know you think the world of KJ, but don't you think there is a reason taht someone went up to the podium about 250 times on draft day and his name was never called? Do you think all 32 GM's missed? I've never seen the guy play and am not putting his ability down. But you have to think, if he was the player you think that will share carries with Ronnie, someone would have taken a 7th round flyer on him. I hope you are right, but I am not optimistic.

thecoordinator said:
the rule is he can't file or work out with the team until before then. he can say he's coming back all he wants.

well imo ricky will be back in a finssss uniform wheather some of us dont like it or not everything is pointing towards him coming back

Back
Top Bottom