Did Finnegan give up on the Eric Decker 74 yd TD?.. (video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Finnegan give up on the Eric Decker 74 yd TD?.. (video)

He was beat and knew he couldn't catch him. Put a fork in Finnegan, he's done...

Finnegan was done before the season even started. There was a reason he was available. Never liked that signing.

He was beat and knew he couldn't catch him. Put a fork in Finnegan, he's done...

He got smoked yesterday and pretty much cost us any chance of winning that game. When he gave up on that play, I was hoping one of the coaches would send him to the locker room.

Decker owned him!

He didn't give up. He was playing injured. Just couldn't keep up with Decker.

Blame the coaches for putting Finnegan in that position.

He didn't give up. He was playing injured. Just couldn't keep up with Decker.

Blame the coaches for putting Finnegan in that position.

No....I'm not going to blame the coaches for that. Finnegan tried to jam Decker at the line and missed it badly. Finnegan was never able to catch up after that. I'm not sure how I can blame that on a coach.

Finnegan did give up on the play when he realized he couldn't catch him. Not appropriate, you still go after him in case he cuts and allows you to pick up some ground....you never know. You see lineman trailing plays downfield all the time and they make down field tackles all the time....you should never give up on a play.

Sorry, but Finnegan owns that play....

I don't know if he quit but it's no shock the defense immediately gave up a TD after getting up by 10.

Awfully expected.

finnegan has already discussed retiring after this yr guys, he's done and he knows it. once playoffs are out of the picture what does he really have to play for?

Finnegan just retired in the middle of that play.. Doesn't have the legs anymore. Don't think a move to safety would help him much either.

I don't know if he could outrun Decker anymore even on his best day but he was clearly still having ankle issues.

Finnegan just retired in the middle of that play.. Doesn't have the legs anymore. Don't think a move to safety would help him much either.

This thought made me laugh out loud...

hMGRSkO-1.jpg

He had a better season than i thought he would actually..
Yesterday was reallly bad though...

He had a better season than i thought he would actually..
Yesterday was reallly bad though...

I agree, I thought what we saw yesterday was what we were going to get from day one.....he actually played pretty good until he got injured.....

Back
Top Bottom