Did Miami deserve to make it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Miami deserve to make it?

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't think Miami is worthy of the playoffs this year. Last year, yes, but this year they are truly only as good as their record.

The team we root for has regressed.

Lots of questions, like who to target as a new QB next year....how to fix the offensive line.
My question is how do you fix the December dropoff?
Are we cursed?
Is the media right?
We sure do satisfy their expectations every year.

Sure some individual players deserves it(RW,ZT,JT,CC,Seau..) but as a team I dont think so either. Too much talent, not enough heart.

Hell no miami doesnt deserve to make it.....like i said before, if you dont control your own destiny then you dont deserve to make it.

No.

See Houston, N.E. (both games but especially 1) and Nashville. Playoff teams do not lose those games.

P.S.

Saw an interesting stat about N.E, today. They are 7-0 against teams with winning records. That is a playoff team.

Dude, don't talk about new england. If there's something that will just make my nausia from this season worse, it's those bastards from the north east.

Originally posted by TexPhinPhan
No.

See Houston, N.E. (both games but especially 1) and Nashville. Playoff teams do not lose those games.

P.S.

Saw an interesting stat about N.E, today. They are 7-0 against teams with winning records. That is a playoff team.

LOL, even better....that is the mark of a Championship team. I would be surprised if they didn't win it all this year.

Hopefully Miami can target some of their assistants!

The Fins didn't deserve it this year or last year. We controlled our destiny for two years in a row and blew it.

No.

Denver deserves it, going into Indy and winning big, knowing that it would come down to the last game if they didn't. They deserve it, and they look better than the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom