Did Ryan Tannehill Run Out Of Gas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Ryan Tannehill Run Out Of Gas?

Dimahnbloe

Rookie
Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while. In-fact it's been years. Sucks to loose like we did today, but maybe, the head coach is taking heat for something that he could not control. This is not a post to neither hate nor praise the QB or the coach. Just one to maybe help explain what we saw out there today.

I remember a few new's stories that claimed that while nursing the arm back to health, sometimes things would start out great, but then it would deteriorate over the course of a single practice. I know Gase can call some head scratching plays, but being conservative is not something I have seen him do unless the situation calls for it.

There is no inside story here, just plain old common sense. Maybe there is a chance that ryan could no longer get the ball down the field towards the end of the Game. I know some of you may think he is the worst coach in the NFL after this game, but when nothing else makes sense, I try not to overlook the obvious

I can understand if someone is a blood relative of Adam Gase, but otherwise I'm not buying any more these BS sideway narratives to protect his neck.

Only thing that makes sense to me is we were playing to lose and Gase and team don't feel we have enough to get to the playoffs......so we are playing for drafting position now. Those were not plays called to win a game PERIOD!

I can understand if someone is a blood relative of Adam Gase, but otherwise I'm not buying any more these BS sideway narratives to protect his neck.

Are you saying "no more excuses?"

That's not fair! We have like 50 dudes on IR

and were playing on the road

in hostile territory

and I'm sure RT was tired

of being handicapped

and...

Only thing that makes sense to me is we were playing to lose and Gase and team don't feel we have enough to get to the playoffs......so we are playing for drafting position now. Those were not plays called to win a game PERIOD!
Got the Bills twice and Jags on our schedule, a 4th quarter lead yesterday. If there is any coach, I mean any coach, that doesn't have a good feeling with those odds, keep that bum off our sidelines.

He says used up his excuses in my opinion. All teams have injuries, he has been inconsistent and stubborn since he got here. There are more negatives than positives to the team he puts out there on a consistent basis. We are at the bottom range on offense and defense and I'm not sure we cracked the top 10 since he's been here. If you want a leader who's the bottom end of mediocre then we have him.

Plus no way the Colts could've been sure enough to not cover the deep ball. Im sure they would guard the intermdiate pass anyway because of down and distance but it wouldn't change the calculus from our play calling standpoint. To think he couldn't throw anything short of 25 yards is highly unlikely

Back
Top Bottom