Did the Phins pi$$ in Don Banks cheerios? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Phins pi$$ in Don Banks cheerios?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emskirch
Interesting.... good read..

That's the best sig pic I've ever seen.

:rofl:

Must be the logo for their fan club!
Can you send me that pic?

Originally posted by Trekbiz

That's the best sig pic I've ever seen.

:rofl:

Must be the logo for their fan club!
Can you send me that pic?
Logos

On top there is a link for Logos, click on that, fellow has some great logo's in there.

I guess we'll see in two weeks. The Pats have looked impressive but did anybody try to run at them the way the will in the season.

Or did anybody have exploited their young corners ?

Preseason is preseason. You're experimenting some plays to see if it can be use. You're not game planning...

I'm glad that a lot of "experts" are downplaying the Seau acquisition. It'll be that much sweeter when Junior tears it up.

A lot of people think the NFL is turning into a pass happy orgy.

Unfortunately..I agree.

Well maybe in the response to the thread's title. However this Banks in his writings has shown a definite pro-northeast and anti-Phin bias.
Also from his writings Babks seems to be a big admirer of the Parcells/Billicheck style of football, which is a style of football that I am not enamored of.

Ted Washington is a bigger help for them than Junior is to us. Old washington is still a good tackle in this league and is still as dominant as he ever was.

Patriots have less talent than us but they have their heads screwed on straight.. Patriots are a team that can overcome any adversity... For my favorite team Miami.. I can't say the same.. I cant argue the Patriots pick for the Superbowl.. It is realistic..

Please stop gushing all over the Patriots already, have we forgotten how they even got to the superbowl? Let me remind you...

The Patriots stumbled into the superbowl 2 years ago with Mr Magoo like fortune... Sure they beat the Rams to win it but that can be done by ANY team on ANY given sunday. The Patriots followed up their "Championship" year by not even making the playoffs... IMO, Unless they have another year of curiously favorable calls and freakishly lucky bounces, they will only get farther and farther away from the superbowl...

The Bills and the Dolphins are CLEARLY the most dangerous teams in the divison... Bellicheck is gonna have to scheme his a$$ off just to try to keep up in the Division.

From the same site Dr. Z said this

" Ted Washington to the Patriots. A shocking trade, because he is really not a Scott Pioli-type of player. Grossly overweight, old and on the downside, coming off an injury. I guess the Patriots are desperate for a big body on the nose, but I don't like this selection."

So, which is it?

probably somewhere in between dr. z and banks. i am hoping washington has nothing left. we'll see. as for seau, i hope people keep saying he can't do it. that was a good connection 1227, in seeing that ted washington, who missed a good deal more time than seau due to injury (and who is older) is going to have a huge impact where seau is too old. i know they play different positions, but NT in a 3-4 system is very physically demanding.

Back
Top Bottom