Did the Phins pi$$ in Don Banks cheerios? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Phins pi$$ in Don Banks cheerios?

Originally posted by zachseau13
From the same site Dr. Z said this

" Ted Washington to the Patriots. A shocking trade, because he is really not a Scott Pioli-type of player. Grossly overweight, old and on the downside, coming off an injury. I guess the Patriots are desperate for a big body on the nose, but I don't like this selection."

So, which is it?

That kinda mirrors Chris Mortenson's sentiments in his last Q&A.

At 400 lbs and coming off injury, he's going to have to prove he's still an effective player, much less a dominant one.

I think that none of these analysis should get paid to state there opinions half the time they dont even make sense. I could do a better job do they even watch football. I watched Seau alot last season and he still looked to be one of the best players in the league even with an injury. I remember during the Miami game thinking that he was the only one on the Chargers playing any defense.

Buffalo, New York (Jets) and New England can talk all the pre-season bravado they want to because reality is they've got to face Jr. at least two times per year from now on and I think they're shaking in their jocks. Zack was very hard to handle and now lined up right next to him is a focused, in-shape and very motivated Jr. Seau. This defense is going to dominate teams, push them all over the field with their elite squad of Pro Bowl playmakers. The real games will be here soon and I can't wait. New England can't run, the Jets don't have Pennington and Bledsoe won't have time to pass because Jason Taylor will be ripping his face off. The Dolphins rule! Any questions?

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Ted Washington is a bigger help for them than Junior is to us. Old washington is still a good tackle in this league and is still as dominant as he ever was.

tell it to the chicago bears.:lol:

when people see seau jumping up and down making big plays and egging on the crowd to go nuts, the minds will change. youll see!:tongue:

Personally, I like it better when writers put our team down. I think it helps the team to have a chip on their shoulders and I think it helps for them to get less pub, from the standpoint of being targets.

I know coaches say that every game is the biggest game, and that players work hard to be professional about it. But, there is no doubt that players get hyped up a bit extra for games against teams they are not supposed to beat.

Ultimately, there's only one way to counteract what a writer says - and it's not by argumentation - it's on the field. If this team wants to get good pub, they need to win.

Back
Top Bottom