Did Wannestedt say anything about | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Wannestedt say anything about

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
Junior's injury in the postgame press conference?

Was there anything said about by anyone about his condition?

He needs to be o.k.

Scoop please!

I think he just suffered a slight hamstring pull. He was walking around later and looked fine. I'd sit him for a week or two.

It really looked like a cramp to me, the way he kept straightening his leg out. If he had pulled his hammy so bad as for him to be in that much pain, the guy wouldn't have been walking off the field with no limp.

Originally posted by SDFinFan
I think he just suffered a slight hamstring pull. He was walking around later and looked fine. I'd sit him for a week or two.

Looked to me like he just had a serious cramp workn there. if you noticed he was on the bike on the sideline. Im thinkin cramps by the way he was seriously holding his leg and then they pulled him up like they did to get him walking.

One thing for sure....you know he'll be playing in a certain Monday night game at the end of the month!

You know injury wise, Junior strained his hamstring and Tim Bowens tore his finger on the first play and they stitched it up and we were going to use him in an emergency but he played a little bit in the second half and he’ll be fine for next week, and I don’t think there was anything else real serious other than that.â€Â

Hopefully Junior is ok, as well as TimBo. With him out, Tiki was able to run. TimBo is an INTEGRAL part of this defense and really is an unsung hero.

Back
Top Bottom