Did We Give Up........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did We Give Up........

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
to much for ricky. I think that post is ridiculous. I know i should post on that thread but i beleieve my point would have been buried. Say we do give up two firsts. My question to the guy that started that ridiculous thread is this.... would you trade RICKY for JAMAR FLETCHER and JOHN AVERY. Those were our last two first round picks in the range of 25-30. PLEASE< GET A CLUE.

Jamar Fletcher?

Originally posted by Denny
to much for ricky. I think that post is ridiculous. I know i should post on that thread but i beleieve my point would have been buried. Say we do give up two firsts. My question to the guy that started that ridiculous thread is this.... would you trade RICKY for JAMAR FLETCHER and JOHN AVERY. Those were our last two first round picks in the range of 25-30. PLEASE< GET A CLUE.

... why are you putting him in the likes of John Avery?

Oliver...

Your point isn't as good as the point made that if we end up giving two first round picks for Ricky Williams, he will have rushed for over 1500 yards behind this injury-plagued question mark of an offensive line...in fact proving that he was worth two first round picks after all.

the other thing to keep in mind these are also 1 definite late 1st round pick and another that could be the #32 pick in the 2003 draft ;)

Let me put it this way. If the pick we give up is the 32nd pick in the 2003 draft...well, there's no way in heck we'll be unhappy with the fact that we're giving up that pick.

Back
Top Bottom