did we trade? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did we trade?

YES we got the 162nd pick by TRADE:

5 26 (162) (from Green Bay through Kansas City)

What I read on ESPN was that Kansas City got their pick pack through Detroit which they got through Miami. There is no pick this round. But it doesn't say what we got from Detroit for the 5th. According to ESPN we don't pick till the 7th.

on NFL.com, RND 5 still has us at 162 (from GB thru KC) as of now, is only about 6 picks away from us (within 30 minutes)

Well CNNSI's draft tracker still has us there. I noticed the omission on ESPN, but perhaps it's a mistake on ESPN.

We HAVE to take Antaj hawthorne. He's the best value on the board and we need to restock our interior especially because of the uncertainty (injury wise) that we have at that spot (Chester and Bowens coming back from major injury).

Hawthorne is a great player who - prior to his combine, was being touted as a 1st round pick. He'll be a steal in Round 5.

ESPN.com says that the 147th pick, which was taken by Kansas City, came from Detroit THRU MIAMI. So we did trade that pick, BACK to Kansas City. Now I'm not sure if Kansas City gave us the 162nd pick in return, and it just isn't updated on ESPN.com, but we did trade that pick back to them, for who knows what. And it was said all along that we had the 147th pick today, not the 162nd.

Back
Top Bottom