Did you guys hear the guy that called Mandich!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys hear the guy that called Mandich!!!!

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
A Pats fan calls Mad dog mandich and asks:

"Jim.....what makes you think that the dolphins have a chance at beating the patriots on sunday after we kicked your *** last time?"

MANDICH: "Kicked ***? you've got to be delusional....the reason I think the dolphins will win is because the patriots are the luckiest team I have seen in ten years and their luck is going to run out around 4 o'clock sunday..........jagoff."

Is the maddog a little fired up or what?

I AM STARTING TO GET REVED UP.....problem is....I can't start drinking from now......can I?

some jack d on the rocks sounds good about now...or some jack d and coke...

No I didn't hear that but they never kicked our ***. They won in OT in a very close game that could have gone either way. Wait until they see this new Dolphin team. Brady will be picked of 3x. Just wtach.

Patsy fans need to talk crap now, because WE will be the ones talking after WE kick their a$$! No close game this time!
All Dolphins, All Day!
:nesucks:

if i recall correctly, the only blowout between these two teams happened earlier in the season when our d-line harrassed brady all day long at the pro...the patriots narrowly avoided a sweep last december

Originally posted by Dolfan02
I bet you that was PatsWin2002.

DEEEEEELUSIONAL...

Ha! Wrong guy...sorry.

I don't know where the smack talk is coming from. 99% of it is here on the internet.

Nobody here (in Boston) is saying we're gonna kick your butts.........or even that we did the first time.

Guys, every week the Pats game is an adventure. We're not good enough to blow anyone out, but we are good enough to win every week.

Every Monday at work it's the same thing around here from the co-workers:
"Pats pulled another one out of their butts yesterday, huh?"
"See yesterday's game? Unbelievable....."

We own a better record than you and that's about it. The advantage we have is that it's on our field.

Patswin is cool. He would not be that lame. Regardless of the outcome on Sunday he will be back in and show some class.

Originally posted by Section126
A Pats fan calls Mad dog mandich and asks:

"Jim.....what makes you think that the dolphins have a chance at beating the patriots on sunday after we kicked your *** last time?"

MANDICH: "Kicked ***? you've got to be delusional....the reason I think the dolphins will win is because the patriots are the luckiest team I have seen in ten years and their luck is going to run out around 4 o'clock sunday..........jagoff."

Is the maddog a little fired up or what?

I AM STARTING TO GET REVED UP.....problem is....I can't start drinking from now......can I?

That's my Mad Dog! I love that guy. I too can't wait for the game. I think that we're peaking at just the right time. Fiedler is fresh and more accurate (hopefully it continues).

I took Friday off so I can start drinking from now! ;)

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
if i recall correctly, the only blowout between these two teams happened earlier in the season when our d-line harrassed brady all day long at the pro...the patriots narrowly avoided a sweep last december

Yes, I heard Brady was very shaken up after his 24/34 283yd, 2TD performance. I'm sure that 1 sack the Dolphins laid on him has been haunting him.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Ha! Wrong guy...sorry.

I don't know where the smack talk is coming from. 99% of it is here on the internet.

Nobody here (in Boston) is saying we're gonna kick your butts.........or even that we did the first time.

Guys, every week the Pats game is an adventure. We're not good enough to blow anyone out, but we are good enough to win every week.

We own a better record than you and that's about it. The advantage we have is that it's on our field.

I respect your respect on this site.

May the best team win.... Actually I just want Miami to win, whether they're the best or not! I'm sure that patsfan feels the same way.

Originally posted by jjdche

Yes, I heard Brady was very shaken up after his 24/34 283yd, 2TD performance. I'm sure that 1 sack the Dolphins laid on him has been haunting him.

ok, i forgot about the game earlier this season and was referring to the two games last season...should've known a NE slut would immediately correct me ;)

Originally posted by Section126
I can't start drinking from now......can I?

I thought you started drinking at 11:37 AM.....when you wrote that rap song. :tongue:

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Ha! Wrong guy...sorry.

that looks like a water cooler conversation from the last 2 years in Columbus Ohio... except, we don't talk about the patsies... we talk about the buckeyes... oh, and in the spirit of the game...

:nesucks:

Back
Top Bottom