Did you guys hear the guy that called Mandich!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys hear the guy that called Mandich!!!!

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Ha! Wrong guy...sorry.

I don't know where the smack talk is coming from. 99% of it is here on the internet.

Nobody here (in Boston) is saying we're gonna kick your butts.........or even that we did the first time.

Guys, every week the Pats game is an adventure. We're not good enough to blow anyone out, but we are good enough to win every week.

Every Monday at work it's the same thing around here from the co-workers:
"Pats pulled another one out of their butts yesterday, huh?"
"See yesterday's game? Unbelievable....."

We own a better record than you and that's about it. The advantage we have is that it's on our field.

Being at home is a disadvantage to you this year.

Seen the way we've played away?

Originally posted by jjdche

Yes, I heard Brady was very shaken up after his 24/34 283yd, 2TD performance. I'm sure that 1 sack the Dolphins laid on him has been haunting him.

And yet with all that we still had to and you the game for the win.

Originally posted by Section126
A Pats fan calls Mad dog mandich and asks:

"Jim.....what makes you think that the dolphins have a chance at beating the patriots on sunday after we kicked your *** last time?"

MANDICH: "Kicked ***? you've got to be delusional....the reason I think the dolphins will win is because the patriots are the luckiest team I have seen in ten years and their luck is going to run out around 4 o'clock sunday..........jagoff."

Is the maddog a little fired up or what?

I AM STARTING TO GET REVED UP.....problem is....I can't start drinking from now......can I?

i love jim!!!

did u hear what he said about parcels "looks like he just drank a quart of motor oil!" lol (after a td)

and yes you can definatly start drinking as of now, i might just call in sick from work and start of on the 12 i got sittin in the fridge!!

Back
Top Bottom