Did you guys see... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys see...

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tony Dungy and Tom Moore get in peytons face, i sense a riff with the team and coaching staff coming if they lose...

i just wanted to restart the peyton to miami rumors, have a nice day :)

PEYTON IS GOING TO BE A DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!:band: :bandwagon :hump: :dance: :party: :woot: :cpatch:

ChambersOwnz84: Official owner of the "Shane Matthews To Miami" campaign.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
ChambersOwnz84: Official owner of the "Shane Matthews To Miami" campaign.

That is sick and an insult......

delete that post immediately.........it is offensive.......:barf:

Huh? Manning has been perfect today. He was perfect last week. There is no way the Colts let this guy go. Even if it means cutting some of their best players to make room.

Manning, James, Harrison, Wayne and Stokley look UNSTOPPABLE today.

Their cap situation is not that bad. If they cut Bratzke, Pioli, and Meadows they lose a whole lot of cap charge and they don't lose starters even.

BTW, i just wanted to note that i thought stokely was the guy to get in F/A.

Wow, a coach getting in a players face to fire him up? What a thing to do.....did he win? Think so. What's his rating after 2 playoff games? I think over 150. Where is he going? The AFC Championship. Where are the Dolphins and their mediocre coach? At home, watching the games.

Originally posted by Section126
PEYTON IS GOING TO BE A DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!:band: :bandwagon :hump: :dance: :party: :woot: :cpatch:
Whatever happened to that "Wood for Manning" thread? :lol:

I think its good coaching. And right after the game during the interview Peyton gives props to Moore for calling a great game.

That is how coaching is supposed to be. I know we have not seen it in so long it isn't recognized.

PEYTON IS GOING TO BE A DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that is just a wet dream. Not that I would not like that to become reality... there is just NO way that Indy lets him leave. NO WAY.

Back
Top Bottom