Did you guys see... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys see...

Originally posted by Oboy

Sorry that is just a wet dream. Not that I would not like that to become reality... there is just NO way that Indy lets him leave. NO WAY.

if indy wants to pay peyton 23% of their cap then fine. all that means is they can't do anything on defense, including sign their own players.

didn't the owner of the bengals say they would also do everything they could to keep Spikes? where does he play now i wonder...:dunno:

He's already being paid 20% of their cap for this year, what's another 3%.

It doesn't matter whether the Colts want him. I'm sure they do. The only important issue is whether Peyton wants to be a Colt. If he wants out, he gets out.

After getting to the AFC Championship and hopefully the Superbowl Peyton is staying in Indy. No question about it.

I don't think he wants out. It seems like he is always having fun there. I dont think he would leave a coach like Dungy for a coach like Wanny. I dont think he is that crazy more money or not.

Originally posted by Noland
I don't think he wants out. It seems like he is always having fun there. I dont think he would leave a coach like Dungy for a coach like Wanny. I dont think he is that crazy more money or not.

true, true.

They could get rid of their punter and keep Manning. :)

With Manning in there, they never use his anyway. That salary could go to Manning and let anyone else punt.;)

Back
Top Bottom