Did you hear what Joe Buck just said? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you hear what Joe Buck just said?

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
While he was talking, they showed a clip of some guy (tailgating)
who was eating with a helmet on. He stuck a piece of chicken in his mouth with a stick.

And Buck said:

"That's how Ricky Williams eats at home"

What an :shakeno: B!tch

:monkey: Joe Buck

It was just a joke (referencing Ricky doing interviews with his helmet on). Funny, I guess. But kinda irked me too.

Joe Buck is kinda odd. I saw him on Conan or somebody a while back. And I really thought he was sorta crude. Not who I thought he was gonna be. Took me aback.

Joe Buck is the announcer for the St. Louis Cards (my fave basbeall team), he is definitely kinda phony and actually does make some jokes that reference alot of things. Gays, blacks, and especially women.

I like him though, he is smart and funny. Just because he made a jab at a Miami player doesn't make it not funny. RW really was being weird doing interviews w/ a helmet on and the reference was pointed at that.

He's also just jealous because at the beginning of the season he was talking about another Rams SB run. Now look at what he's got.

Ricky can wear his helmet 24-7 if he wants to... At least he got his job on ability, not his family name...

Back
Top Bottom