Die Hard Fin Fan! Just moved overseas to Guam... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Die Hard Fin Fan! Just moved overseas to Guam...

sixzero

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fin Nation: I just moved overseas to Guam and am having the worst trouble finding a reliable way to watch the Fins this upcoming season. They do not have directv and the local cable company dropped the NFL sunday ticket this year... I looked into streaming the games live from the internet with Yahoo Game Pass but Guam is a U. S. territory so Guam is not eligible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would not know how to handle not being able to watch the fins... Thanks again!

During the season justin.tv usually has some people streaming the Phins games. I had to use it for about 10 of our games, so it's been pretty reliable. Don't know how it will turn out this season though.

If worst comes to worst, you can keep track play by play of the game on NFL.com, but you wouldn't actually be able to SEE the game

During the season justin.tv usually has some people streaming the Phins games. I had to use it for about 10 of our games, so it's been pretty reliable. Don't know how it will turn out this season though.

If worst comes to worst, you can keep track play by play of the game on NFL.com, but you wouldn't actually be able to SEE the game
I used to watch the game tracker on NFL.com but it was unbearable... I need to see a big hit, not read it.

Justin isn't bad at all but like you say, you never know how it will turn out.

Can't you go halfsies with someone on the DirecTV online sunday ticket (superfan I think) and you can both watch it I think. Look into it further because I'm not too educaed about it.

I would love to get Sunday ticket but it is not available in Guam... I would not mind paying for a subscription of some kind for good quality streaming. I would try justin.tv but I'm not sure I could handle the feed going out or the quality being horrible. What exactly is justin.tv and how reliable is it? Thanks again guys!

man, it's tough huh?
I'm planning on joining the peace corp at the end of this season, the only thing i don't like about the idea is not being able to watch the phins for 2 years!!!!
right when we're like really good...

I'm not gonna be able to watch the game with any finfans in Cambodia, Albania or Turkministan... whereever they send me...

enjoy Guam, it's beautiful..

Fin Nation: I just moved overseas to Guam and am having the worst trouble finding a reliable way to watch the Fins this upcoming season. They do not have directv and the local cable company dropped the NFL sunday ticket this year... I looked into streaming the games live from the internet with Yahoo Game Pass but Guam is a U. S. territory so Guam is not eligible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would not know how to handle not being able to watch the fins... Thanks again!

You could watch it on NFL Replay for about $20.00 for the entire year for all NFL Games...

Go to NFL.com

I lived out on Guam for a time. Great place out there. Beautiful women, awesome bars, the diving is stunning, etc. When I lived out there, it seemed like the Dolphins were on every week...things may have changed though.

Dolphins football is always one of my favorite things...but there are also a million things to do out on that island.

Thanks for all the replies!! The funny thing is that in Guam it won't be Sunday, it will be Monday night. So maybe I can be patient and just wait for the game to be released on NFL replay. I just want to watch my fins in the best quality possible. Damn I'm going to miss Miami.

wholesale High quality NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA Jerseys

Our jerseys are in high quality ones, the logo is authentic, and the tag is NFL. Name & player number are authentic stitched instead of screen print. Body constructed of 100% thick, high-quality Pro-Brite Polyester. Embroidered logos or Reebok patch on the collar , sizing tag applied to front lower bottom of jersey.

I'm getting nervous... what am I going to do?!!!

Back
Top Bottom