Diehard's Recount of Last Night's Dolphin Banquet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Diehard's Recount of Last Night's Dolphin Banquet

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He goes every year.....and gives us a report after. You can thank him later :)..........

Here's the Link

Sounds like it was a great time, I'll have to make the trip one of these years. That would be really cool. I love bagels so I guess I'll be eatin breakfast at the Einstein Bagel shop down the street tomorrow, you know, showin' the love....:cool:

I've been eating there for a few years. Never knew it was his place. Now I feel great about it.

If I'm not mistaken, he's not involved anymore. Now he does his juice shop.

I want to go to one of these one year, maybe when I am a little older and I have my license.

That sounds like an awesome experience. However, I am surprised that Jay would act like that. He must be upset about the whole Griese situation because in interviews he sounds like a really nice guy.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
That sounds like an awesome experience. However, I am surprised that Jay would act like that. He must be upset about the whole Griese situation because in interviews he sounds like a really nice guy.

Act like what?

He didn't say he was an ass, he said he wasn't as out going. Some ppl are just more out going than others.

Oliver...

Jay is always like that. He has a reputation of being extremely closed off and unwilling to open up to anyone outside of his small inner circle. If you go up to him in public, even if you're alone with him, he'll probably tell you to mind your own business.

And him being in Miami, who can blame him??

I pumped the Banquet through my stereo from Miami Dolphins.com and listened to the whole awards ceremony.

I seriously got pumped up when wanns was speaking. He spoke it like it is and addressed all of the doubters out there about the offseason moves.

I cant wait for more football.. even Preseason will beat all this crap about baseball.

Originally posted by Muck
Jay is always like that. He has a reputation of being extremely closed off and unwilling to open up to anyone outside of his small inner circle. ..

I would imagine its probabaly because the dude can barely go to the friggin grocery store without getting booed by some a$$hole calling himself a fin fan...

If I thought everyone around me hated me and wanted me replaced I'd probably keep to myself as well...

Back
Top Bottom