Dillon, Law and the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dillon, Law and the draft

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just some thoughts to ponder! Dillon is not a threat to the Fins, no runningback really is. As far as Ty Law, lets look at this: Just won a SuperBowl, just got told that he can't rape recievers after five yards? Gee, seems like the defensive scheme being used just got hit hard. I noticed that our "D" used more zone, seems like someone was getting the team ready for change. Anyone feel the same?

The draft is up in the air. Make your pick on Dolphins.com and see how we all do, I've mad mine, tell you Saturday morning!!!

Peace!

I am not to worried about the Dillon move and how it will affect us. We stop most backs, and I don't feel dillon is the back he used to be, I'm not saying he is 40 and washed up, but I think he will show us anything of what we have seen from him or anything more.

He no doubt gives the pats more depth and another threat.... but the pats lived up their defense last year, and their offense managed the game. The key to beating the pats is messing up the flow of their offense. I still don't think the pats will be able to run on us, we have stopped much better backs then dillon. But we need to stop their stupid five yard slants and screens.

Back
Top Bottom