Dion jordan?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion jordan??

D0lphan72

4/23/2020
Club Member
Reaction score
What the ****???? I see nothing in this pick, i am clueless to this. Fireland

What just happen, I really don't understand to go so high? Uhm, I'm still thinking!!!!

great move only gave up a 42 pick for dion very good

Jordan is a freak, and we still have a 2nd I say great job

I didn't like the pick then saw we only gave up a second then I was happy

Cam wake and dion Jordan will be awesome vs tom Brady. Remember the giants beating the, with pass rush

They think he will be a superstar in a few years and took the gamble. Gotta admire the aggressiveness to upgrade the pass rush this year.

I think Ireland learned how to beat the pats watching the ravens in the playoffs.

I'm not going to say anything negative. Lately, I've lost 2 cases of great importance in my life and I am starting to wonder if its just me, have I become so cynical.

Have I lost touch or feel for this team?

I've been banned of the DD board for my views, so maybe its just me.

I hope Dion Jordan turns out to be better than Ronnie Brown, and Jake Long, 2 major busts in our history in the draft and in my sincere opinion.

d-1

Didn't even think Jordan would last to us at #12.
But to trade up to #3 was some balls. I was just talking to my buddy that Oakland could trade out.
I said Miami was trying to move up, then I said Oak could trade to them. Give up 12 for 3 and a 2nd rounder.
I figured we had traded to get Johnson. When they said Jordan I imagined Brady on his ass crawling to get up.

Wow! I was shocked that we didn't nail down down Lane Johnson. My hope is that Dion is a Jason Taylor type player and brings excellent production opposite Wake. This was a big area of need. Man they must have totally loved the guy. He was probably #1 on their board. They were bold and got their man. IT BETTER BE THE RIGHT CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or heads will roll.

Back
Top Bottom