Directv and SportsNet NY AGREE! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Directv and SportsNet NY AGREE!

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Starting WEDNESDAY Ch 625 on DIRECTV will carry SportsNet NY

I like to think it was due to my complaining. :)

Dear Mr. Unwin,

Thanks for writing. We have good news, DIRECTV will be carrying Sports Net New York on channel 625 beginning with Wednesday's Mets game.

I understand how important the Mets are to you and I'm sorry we were unable to show the ESPN broadcast of the first game of the season. This should no longer be a problem now that we have a deal in place to carry SportsNet New York.

Thanks again for writing and stay tuned to DIRECTVSPORTS.com for the latest news about SportsNet New York on DIRECTV.

Sincerely,

Cecilia
DIRECTV Customer Service

---------------------------------------------------------------
Original Message Follows:

DIRECTV FEEDBACK MESSAGE

Name: Phil Unwin
Subject: SportsNet New York

Details: I am extremely unhappy with your inability to reach agreement with SportsNet New York. While I understand that it requires two parties to reach agreement, many other large cable and satellite providers have managed to do so, yet DirecTV customers like myself have been left out in the cold.

As a Mets fan, Opening Day is important to me, and I am furious that your inability to reach an agreement has caused me to miss it. If agreement is not reached soon, I will be forced to reconsider my subscription to DirecTV.

Please get a deal done right away.

phunwin said:
I like to think it was due to my complaining. :)

I got the same email! lol

Our complaining. Sorry guys. We're all in this gripe-fest together. :)

Back
Top Bottom