Discussion at the Seahawk forum: Ogun for Shaun Alexander? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Discussion at the Seahawk forum: Ogun for Shaun Alexander?

without hesitation

any GOOD, not great DE will look like a star in his position
Taylor is a monster

In a heart beat....Shaun Alexander is really good...don't kid yourself.

Never happen though...maybe next season in FA.

I've been a big fan of Alexander's since his Alabama days.

But I'm not ready to TRADE a superstar. Not when Alexander will be a FA. And not when I'm not aware of our FO's plan of attack. Will they look to trade?? Or will they try and just get thru this year and grab a franchise guy next year??

Do the Seahawks have anything behind him?? I don't know much about Maurice Morris.

Heres one..........would you trade Sam Madison for Travis Henry? 2 second rounders that are good. bills wouldnt do it until Mcgahee proves himself.

We have two pro-bowl DEs and no real RB. St. Louis needs a DE and has two good RBs. I would take Faulk and or Jackson right now for the hired GUN in a heart beat. This idea excites me.

Muck said:
Do the Seahawks have anything behind him?? I don't know much about Maurice Morris.

There's a big dropoff between Shaun and Morris. But the idea of the Seahawks finally having a pass rushing LDE is tempting.

I can't see the Seahawks doing it, but the Phins should jump at such a deal, if it were ever available. Consider that we likely would have taken a mid-high first for Ogunleye, and Alexander has to be worth much more than that.

Didn't Seattle already overpay Grant Wistrom, though? Is there room on the payroll for two guys with huge salaries like that and franchise LT Walter Jones?

finfan54 said:
Heres one..........would you trade Sam Madison for Travis Henry? 2 second rounders that are good. bills wouldnt do it until Mcgahee proves himself.
I don't think the Bills would trade Henry to another AFC team, let alone an AFC East team, and definitely not the Phins. Too big of a chance that it would blow up in their face.

Winstrom to Seattle brings us back to St Louis being shallow at DE. We should make something happen.

Alexander is the only RB I would trade for but with a conditional pick thrown in for measure.DE s have a longer career than RBs and Alex already has his best years behind him.

Back
Top Bottom