disgusting stat..atleast we led the league in something! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

disgusting stat..atleast we led the league in something!

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
2004 total offensive posessions without gaining a first down:

Miami 82
San Fran 80
Cleveland 77

Philly 46
New England 42
Indy 35

you dont even want to know what the number was for drives of 1 first down or less. i got through the first 4-5 game logs and quit counting.

my point is that if we were that bad on offense last year, and still were in a number of games that we lost (bengals, jets #1, cards, seahawks, bills #2, broncos, ravens) we are going to win a lot more games than people think this year. the joke offense coordinated by wanny and foerster will not be what we see with linehan running the show. i also think houck coaching to o line will make a huge diffrence.

This is where a Rb like Brown comes in, he's a all porpoise (get it? :lol: .... :rolleyes: ) RB and will stay in on 3rd downs, will we run or pass? less likely to be so predictable.

Dolfan1000 said:
Yay Wanny

:)

:roflmao: :roflmao: haha....but that is a horrible stat. That was probably the hardest season of anything I have had to sit through...and the sad part of it, was that I watched every single quarter.

I just remembered what a nightmare last was. It aint gonna happen again. Not with the leadership we have now.

Back
Top Bottom