Disgusting!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disgusting!!

I knew this game was going to be a big media ****fest.

TEXANS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL! This is so ****ing stupid.

I'm too depressed. I'm not reading anything about the game and I'm not listening to any sports shows on T.V. I will watch the game tonight but not the countdown show and I won't watch any of the pre game shows next week. I'll turn the game on at kickoff and see what happens. That is if the game is going to be televised up here.

What's stupid is paying 35 million dollars for a defense that takes the ball away 0 times in a game.

We rank right up there with the defenses of Washington, Arizona, and New Orleans.

10 million dollars a year worth of cornerbacks. The Giants and the Lions are the only teams worse against the pass.

Against the run....We're sandwiched in between Jacksonville (rebuild) and San Diego.

And total defense....

Only Atlanta and Detroit are worse.....

Originally posted by ZOD
What's stupid is paying 35 million dollars for a defense that takes the ball away 0 times in a game.

We rank right up there with the defenses of Washington, Arizona, and New Orleans.

10 million dollars a year worth of cornerbacks. The Giants and the Lions are the only teams worse against the pass.

Against the run....We're sandwiched in between Jacksonville (rebuild) and San Diego.

And total defense....

Only Atlanta and Detroit are worse.....

Didn't Atlanta, Detroit, the Giants and Washington all win?

Well that's just a statement of how bad our offense sucks fairbanks..

Thanks for more additive to the depression... :lol:

Originally posted by ZOD
Well that's just a statement of how bad our offense sucks fairbanks..

Thanks for more additive to the depression... :lol:

Hey, no problem. I don't like being depressed alone.:drinker: :drinker:

The only thing that I can't get over yet is the fact that we gave up 393 yds. of offense to em'. What IS going to motivate this team to get pissed off enough to shut teams down?

Originally posted by M-REAL
The only thing that I can't get over yet is the fact that we gave up 393 yds. of offense to em'. What IS going to motivate this team to get pissed off enough to shut teams down?

A new coach and the prospect of losing their jobs.

Originally posted by M-REAL

That doesn't help..:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :coffee:

Miami D is still no. 3. Well bottom 3 that is. Sorry MODs. I just had to. Peace.

Cheer up guys. Maybe this loss had to happen to get your team pumped up for the next game against a division rival. This time , I don't think the fins are going to be overconfident.

Come on now... there is still a LONG season ahead. One game does not mean the season is over.

Originally posted by Oboy
Come on now... there is still a LONG season ahead. One game does not mean the season is over.

No, but this one game taken together with last season does mean we won't be going anywhere even if by some fluke we make the playoffs, which I doubt.

Originally posted by RikWriter

No, but this one game taken together with last season does mean we won't be going anywhere even if by some fluke we make the playoffs, which I doubt.

They get 16 opportunities to show who they are a year.

If that isn't who they are.....

You would think they value it more than what we saw yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom