Divisional Fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Divisional Fans.

PeachFins

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey just a quick question for those who have gone to the away division games. Being from Philadelphia, i would never be able to wear a miami jersey at the stadium cause eagles fans suck.:tantrum:
But has anyone have had bad experiences with other fans at a game? I know some cities are better than others with this kinda stuff.
I am planning on driving up to foxboro for the dec 10th game.
:wink: Thank You :wink:

PetreLOVESmiami said:
Hey just a quick question for those who have gone to the away division games. Being from Philadelphia, i would never be able to wear a miami jersey at the stadium cause eagles fans suck.:tantrum:
But has anyone have had bad experiences with other fans at a game? I know some cities are better than others with this kinda stuff.
I am planning on driving up to foxboro for the dec 10th game.
:wink: Thank You :wink:

Oh yes. God, this makes me mad even thinking about this.

My 72 year old Dad and I went to Buffalo in 1994 to see the Dolphins-Bills game. When the Dolphins scored a touchdown, my Dad and I stood up and cheered. Some ******* behind us threw a cup of beer at my dad and hit him in the head. I turned around and screamed, "WHO THE **** THREW THAT??? STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! STAND UP YOU ****ING COWARD!!!!' Not one brave Bills fan stood up. I do have to say there was a nice Bills fan that was sitting next to us that apologized for the behavior of his fellow fans.

endorPHINS72 said:
Oh yes. God, this makes me mad even thinking about this.

My 72 year old Dad and I went to Buffalo in 1994 to see the Dolphins-Bills game. When the Dolphins scored a touchdown, my Dad and I stood up and cheered. Some ******* behind us threw a cup of beer at my dad and hit him in the head. I turned around and screamed, "WHO THE **** THREW THAT??? STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! STAND UP YOU ****ING COWARD!!!!' Not one brave Bills fan stood up. I do have to say there was a nice Bills fan that was sitting next to us that apologized for the behavior of his fellow fans.

Wow that sucks..... to bad you dident get f*** up whoever threw the cup.

If you bring yourself trouble you're going to get it. Usually most fans won't get on the Dolphins fans here aside from oh yeah hey Dolphins Suck, go back to Miami, **** like that. Really heckling? Well I can recall last year at the Jets-Saints game, 2 Dolphins fans in Marino jerseys were in the section next to mine and they just came to start ****. Needless to say my section and the section they were in after that gave them hell to a point where they were forced to leave at halftime. It was pretty fun. But as long as you're not a complete jerkoff or as long as you're not by a bunch of drunks, you'll be fine. Of course being Jets fans we hate you guys a lot but usuall you're left alone in the stands if you take out the Dolphins Suck ****.

mini camp said:
Wow that sucks..... to bad you dident get f*** up whoever threw the cup.

Me too, man. My Dad was telling me to calm down and forget about it and I kept looking back and asking people behind me if they saw who threw it and they didn't. I don't care if I was in the middle of enemy territory. If I would have found out who threw that, I would have broken their nose right then and there.

endorPHINS72 said:
Me too, man. My Dad was telling me to calm down and forget about it and I kept looking back and asking people behind me if they saw who threw it and they didn't. I don't care if I was in the middle of enemy territory. If I would have found out who threw that, I would have broken their nose right then and there.

I feel your pain, and I would've been the same way, that's ridiculous for any fan to do.

But it's a smart thing you didn't start something, and I applaud you for that.

2,500:1 isn't a very good ratio.

GoBills24 said:
I feel your pain, and I would've been the same way, that's ridiculous for any fan to do.

But it's a smart thing you didn't start something, and I applaud you for that.

2,500:1 isn't a very good ratio.

I have to say that there were some very nice Bills fans sitting next to us, a husband and wife, that asked my Dad if he was ok and said that what that person did was classless and reckless. It made me realize that, like Dolphins fans, there are very nice people (like yourself) who are Bills fans and there are *******s that are Bills fans. Every team fan base is just a cross-section of society.

Some people are complete d****. At the Dolphins-Falcons game this season some Falcon fan kept on talking trash and stood up and did the "first down thing" everytime they got a first down. He also kept on singing the dolphin theme song but changed it to "Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Falcons #1" it was really annoying. But most fans will leave you alone like JetsFan said.

mini camp said:
Some people are complete d****. At the Dolphins-Falcons game this season some Falcon fan kept on talking trash and stood up and did the "first down thing" everytime they got a first down. He also kept on singing the dolphin theme song but changed it to "Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Falcons #1" it was really annoying. But most fans will leave you alone like JetsFan said.

That reminds me of when I went to see a Jets game at the Meadowlands in 1997. There was this big, fat drunk Jets fan sitting right in front of me and my friends. Every time the Jets got a first down, this guy would stagger up and signal "first down" ALWAYS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION....:sidelol:

endorPHINS72 said:
That reminds me of when I went to see a Jets game at the Meadowlands in 1997. There was this big, fat drunk Jets fan sitting right in front of me and my friends. Every time the Jets got a first down, this guy would stagger up and signal "first down" ALWAYS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION....:sidelol:

:lol:

Perfect23 said:

Yeah, he was cracking me and my friends up big time. I think he thought that would make us mad or something, but even the Jets fans around us were snickering at him.

endorPHINS72 said:
Yeah, he was cracking me and my friends up big time. I think he thought that would make us mad or something, but even the Jets fans around us were snickering at him.

Thats the average JETS fan for u.

i went to a game in foxboro when i was like 8 and even i got pegged with ****. We won.

Back
Top Bottom