Dixon Needs to Quit Whining About His Ability! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dixon Needs to Quit Whining About His Ability!

Hopefully you're correct. This could also be a case of things being skewed one way or the other by what's released in the media. That's why I said it "appears" as though he's giving up. I would love to see things work out well for Dixon both on and off the field and wish him nothing but the best, I just hope that if he doesn't have what it takes right now, either mentally or physically, that he just throws in the towel for the time being.
:up:

The thing about Dix is that he has always been this way even when he was playing well. The only people it bothered back then were the other players who would roll their eyes about it. He was even saying this stuff back when JJ called him the best offensive lineman in camp.

But I have to agree, somehow, his self-deprecating talk seems a lot less appealing when he's struggling so much.

I was just going to bring that point up PhinKev. He's always done this type of self-putdown talk. Perhaps, it is his own way of motivating himself? Who knows? But I would not read too much into it.

Bottom line, if he can't play, it makes absolutely no difference how he rates himself. That's the more important thing to be discovered.

Back
Top Bottom