DL This Good, Fangio This Good, Or OL And New OL Coach Still Stink? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DL This Good, Fangio This Good, Or OL And New OL Coach Still Stink?

If it were me I would line Tua up in punt formation. That will give him an extra half second to get rid of the ball.

Make our long snapper centre. Conner left guard beside armstead. Hunt RG the put Wilkins in at right tackle.

Solved. Where do I sign up for this job.

If it were me I would line Tua up in punt formation. That will give him an extra half second to get rid of the ball.

Make our long snapper centre. Conner left guard beside armstead. Hunt RG the put Wilkins in at right tackle.

Solved. Where do I sign up for this job.
New York, New York?
I understand the "Jets" need some help. - LOL

Who cares what the media thinks.

Tua was never hurt because of the oline and certainly was never almost killed.
What?? The media would never lie about anything! Tua is a cautionary tale and his life has been put at risk because capitalism and racism.

What?? The media would never lie about anything! Tua is a cautionary tale and his life has been put at risk because capitalism and

What?? The media would never lie about anything! Tua is a cautionary tale and his life has been put at risk because capitalism and racism.
don't forget sexism and the environment!!!!

here is what barry jackson has to say about the ol:

Offensive line: Terron Armstead, Connor Williams, Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt, Liam Eichenberg and Isaiah Wynn are safe and Dan Feeney has a good chance to stick. That could leave one or two spots among guard Robert Jones and tackles Cedric Ogbuehi, Kendall Lamb, Geron Christian and seventh-round tackle Ryan Hayes. Kion Smith, James Tunstall, guard Lester Cotton and rookie center Alama Uluave are viewed as long shots. Barring a trade, Lamm and Jones could be the front-runners for the eighth and ninth jobs. The financial variable and considerable NFL starting experience should help Feeney even if he plays poorly in preseason. Parting with Feeney - who has value as a backup center and guard - would be difficult because he’s guaranteed his full $3.1 million salary this year, and his dead cap hit ($3.1 million) is just $125,000 less than his cap hit if he sticks. Financial issues shouldn’t impact which of the bubble players stick. Christian is guaranteed $200,000, Lamm $100,000 and Ogbuehi nothing. Christian’s salary is $80,000 less than the others. Jones’ $940,000 salary is not guaranteed, which could affect the decision on him. With Wynn confirming that he is working at guard, Lamm looks like the front-runner among the backup tackles.

Per the Falcons Beat, the Falcons DL got the best of the Dolphins OL during 1v1s. Around 30 reps happened between the units and Falcons recorded 7 sacks.

here is what barry jackson has to say about the ol:

Offensive line: Terron Armstead, Connor Williams, Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt, Liam Eichenberg and Isaiah Wynn are safe and Dan Feeney has a good chance to stick. That could leave one or two spots among guard Robert Jones and tackles Cedric Ogbuehi, Kendall Lamb, Geron Christian and seventh-round tackle Ryan Hayes. Kion Smith, James Tunstall, guard Lester Cotton and rookie center Alama Uluave are viewed as long shots. Barring a trade, Lamm and Jones could be the front-runners for the eighth and ninth jobs. The financial variable and considerable NFL starting experience should help Feeney even if he plays poorly in preseason. Parting with Feeney - who has value as a backup center and guard - would be difficult because he’s guaranteed his full $3.1 million salary this year, and his dead cap hit ($3.1 million) is just $125,000 less than his cap hit if he sticks. Financial issues shouldn’t impact which of the bubble players stick. Christian is guaranteed $200,000, Lamm $100,000 and Ogbuehi nothing. Christian’s salary is $80,000 less than the others. Jones’ $940,000 salary is not guaranteed, which could affect the decision on him. With Wynn confirming that he is working at guard, Lamm looks like the front-runner among the backup tackles.

Dang feeneys getting $3.1 mil guaranteed? Hard to see that not making the 53 as pivot and left guard depth

Back
Top Bottom