Do me a favor.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do me a favor..

Actually, I have never EVER seen this persons writings or ranting. But from what you're saying, he's annoying. But how does that make him wrong?

If you're listening to it and it bothers you, then that's your problem. Not his.

Just like TV, if you don't like whats on then change the channel.

THE OJ SIMPSON'S!!!!!

Why don't all you BILL'S TURDS chill out on all the SIMPSON'S QUOTES!!! It's just a freakin' cartoon!! I know there isn't much to do up there in BARFALO, but C'MON!!! Get a freakin life!!All the SIMPSON QUOTES are really STALE!! HOMER, BART and company don't exist!!!GET IT?? The only real SIMPSON that exists should be in JAIL!!

I see you have a few more pions here that can't have a civil conversation. It doesn't surprise me though.

Mybills if we discuss football you'll see very civil people..but if we discuss some one we really don't know, then you set yourself up for the cry baby award..because we've told you that we really don't know who you''re talking about..start a thread on football related matters and see where it goes...As long as you're not going to tell us that the bills wiill kill us..We are phins fans afer all..

Originally posted by mybills
I see you have a few more pions here that can't have a civil conversation. It doesn't surprise me though.

...and your site is completely bereft of idiots? Have you been to the smack forum at FinHeaven? You can't swing a dead cat without hitting an idiotic Bills fan with the intelligence level of a housefly over there...
Drop the self-righteous act, and live with it, like we have to from your fans... :rolleyes:

CIVIL CONVERSATION

I mention a fin fan's name, aknowledge that I didn't know he was a regular on your board, I asked..how's Greg Jerman looking? Got ONE answer, then a bunch of insults. One of which I'd like to reply to. The Simpson's signature comment.

I can't speak for others who use one of the Simpson's quotes, but mine happens to be in memory of all of the live that were lost last year on 9-11. It's sad, that who ever made the comment, didn't stop to understand that.

I have been civil. Have all of you?

Re: Re: how's Greg Jerman looking?

Don't take it personally... we're used to the likes of Billhoff, beefalow, kfman, and thebluebear... who make echo_bravo look like a boyscout... so it's easy to develop a hair trigger when we see the bills flag flyin as your avatar...

Hey Wharf, while I don't usually hang on this side of FH I'll pipe in with some shots as echo. He has popped up a few times here and you most of your credits he gets shot down or ignored. He is about the dumbest finfan going (its close with D13, WCoast and now I can add iceblizzard to the list). But he is lumped right in there with the likes if Billhoff, beefalow, cmartin etc.

mybills is most likely ticked off by a pretty vile string of posts by echo the last few days at BFZ that later led to his banning. Problem solved.

Thanks for being the only one to answer my question Wharf. If you hear anything else about Greg, please post it so I can give the old neighbors the scoop! Thanks again for being civil.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Hey Wharf, while I don't usually hang on this side of FH I'll pipe in with some shots as echo. He has popped up a few times here and you most of your credits he gets shot down or ignored. He is about the dumbest finfan going (its close with D13, WCoast and now I can add iceblizzard to the list). But he is lumped right in there with the likes if Billhoff, beefalow, cmartin etc.

mybills is most likely ticked off by a pretty vile string of posts by echo the last few days at BFZ that later led to his banning. Problem solved.

iceblizzard turns 15 yrs old this month.... give him a break, huh?
He`s a smart kid who lives in NY. He doesn`t like it up there. So what.

No one hates buffalo more than him!!!!!! I have no problem with buffalo, I love the rivalry. thats what makes the afc east so competitive, bc every team in the division kills each other and all the east games are rivalrys

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

iceblizzard turns 15 yrs old this month.... give him a break, huh?
He`s a smart kid who lives in NY. He doesn`t like it up there. So what.

"They are mad because he kept on dissing on that ****hole of a city that is known as Buffalo."

That quote by IB is why Capt. For 15 he's got a pretty crappy view of things.

Back
Top Bottom