Do not resign Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not resign Tua

We're in a tough situation because even if Tua isn't elite and has a lot of bad moments against good teams, he's still a top 15 QB and it's not like we can just find them anywhere. So we probably have to resign him either way. So the whole conversation is moot.

Im not completely against anything you said except for the ridiculous comment asking for cousins or wilson. REALLY? Them!?
Wilson has gone to 2 super bowls. Cousins has a playoff win. How many playoff wins does Tua have?

I see it the other way around.

I’m keeping Tua and probably dumping McDaniel.
Crazy talk. Welcoming the merry go round again — maybe Joe Philbin is available?

You give the coach three years minimum. He is improving, not getting worse. He has made some poor decisions, which is to be expected.

Fire him and get ready for him to succeed elsewhere.

I'm convinced some of these people just love going on fan forums and seeing what kind of **** they can stir. Would shock me one bit if you told me go by multiple names on multiple fan forums and post as much crap as they can just to see what type of attention they can get.

Allen was 15/30 for 169 yards and 1 picks and no TDs against a terrible Pats team. Russ is about to be cut after 2 years they cant even trade him away because no one wants him. STFU.
Russ went to 2 super bowls. Allen literally is his entire offense who owns the dolphins and has gone deep in the playoffs

This site after a loss is the worst- this fanbase is the worst of the NFL.
This fan base has been through nothing but ****, and wasted seasons for my entire life I’m in my mid forties. What was witnessed today was complete malpractice. This fan base has every right to act this way. This organization doesn’t deserve the fans it has to be honest

Wilson has gone to 2 super bowls. Cousins has a playoff win. How many playoff wins does Tua have?
Yes, let's compare qbs in their mid 30's playoff record vs a qb in his 4th season. That makes sense.
That would be like comparing Dennis Johnson's playoff history vs Michael Jordan's in the 3rd year of Jordan's career. And no I'm not saying Tua is as dominate as Jordan.

Please stop, If you think Tua is the problem and that team would be better without Tua you clearly don't know football. Not sure what you are watching. Maybe you should watch other QBs and read some stats without a biased agenda against Tua. Football is a team sport you need all pieces to function if you want to be successful. Based on your QB evaluation you must also think Marino sucked because he only led the phins to 1 superbowl. Your entitled to you uneducated opinion but please don't jump on the Bandwagon when Tua is successful.

Back
Top Bottom