Do or Die...3 weeks! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do or Die...3 weeks!

Originally posted by Billsfan
I'm not saying Jay is great. But BG seems to take the big sack and then fumble the ball while he's at it. He tries to force the big play (which I have no problem with) and throw an interception. Just seems more prone to the big turnover.

And the team you have can't handle the big turnover. You guys should be winning games 21-6, or 17-10. With power running and strong D. Giving the other team field or even points off of turnovers will kill you every time.

8 for 13 with like 133 yards, TD, 2 INTS! That’s nice and all, but remember that one of those passes was about a 10 yard play that turned into an 80 yard TD. If that WR gets pushed out of bounds, the stat line is 8-13 for 53 yards 0 TD’s and 2 INTs

If's can go a long way :D

If we dont miss 3 FGs (1 against Houston, 2 against teh Patriots) we are looking at 8-2. IF we drive the ball 12 yards against Indy in the last 2 min..we most likely win and sit at 9-1.

It sucks :(

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I can understand how people think Griese isn't the better QB (and I'm not taking sides here) but let's look at something.

Griese was like 8 for 13 with like 133 yards, TD, 2 INTS
Fiedler came in and threw 5 of 10 and was very lucky he didn't have 2 INTs.

I dunno..Jay has to step up.

dude open your eyes....80 of those 133 yards were on a 5 yard pass. If the DB tips or bats the ball down (he went for the INT) it more like 53 yards in 3 quarters.

Originally posted by FFiB

dude open your eyes....80 of those 133 yards were on a 5 yard pass. If the DB tips or bats the ball down (he went for the INT) it more like 53 yards in 3 quarters.

Open your eyes.

If's are for losers.

If this if that.

IF we could take 3 plays back we could be leading the division right now.

3-0 is not too much to hope for, but my gut for whatever reason is telling me we beat the Cowboys and Eagles, but not the Patriots. That would bite, as it would most likely take away the slim shot we have at a divisional title. The good news is that a win vs. the Eagles AFTER a loss to NE would signal a possible upswing in December momentum.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Open your eyes.

If's are for losers.

If this if that.

IF we could take 3 plays back we could be leading the division right now.

IF all that is to complicated I make it easier:

133 yards...80 yards on one play...53 yards in 3 quarters.

Offense did not move at all...not once. 2 INTs. Down by 13. Ineffective.

All facts for you. No ifs.

Contrary to what eveyone else is saying, I'm a firm believer that we need to go 3-0 in these next 3 games to have any shot of advancing in the playoffs. If we get a wildcard, it'll be the 6th seed, and this team is unable to go into Tennessee, Indianapolis, or Kansas City and Win, atleast not right away. We need to play a home game first, then head out to one of these cities, IMO. I think we could beat Indy, NE, and the AFC North winner on the road. However, Tennessee and Kansas City are a different story. This team will have to play its heart out the next 8 or so weeks......

I am with you Josh.

We need to see this team step up and win against another quality unit. If all we can do is beat the losers, it won't matter if we make the playoffs, cause there won't be any losers in that group.

We need to win the next three.

Originally posted by FFiB

I tell you what. If we beat Dallas we go 3-0 during that stretch. Hold on to your seats.

i would have to agree with that. I think this game is thee most important of the 3. Not because it's Dallas but because of the whole situation. They way we've been playing of late, this is a prime game to really tank in that they could very well be riding that big comeback win from the other night, not having enough time to get that "feel good" feeling out of their system yet, etc. Now if they are able to take that new found momentum with them to Dallas and thump'em good right from the start, then we could be in for one of the wildest rides we've had in awhile. If we do go 3-0, then Buff and NYJ should be in the bag. But that's when a letdown likely would come tho !!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom