do patriots and jets have wat it takes to win against these hard teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do patriots and jets have wat it takes to win against these hard teams

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
i think indy will lose cuz there defense is poor and i think the jets are no match 4 those steelers but can big ben come up with the win?

Steelers will beat Jets I think. Colts fans do have to worry about their D. I think every Colts game will be a shootout. If I had to pick, I think Colts are going to the SB but their Defense has to pick it up.

The Colts defense has been doing better then they was at the start of the season. Plus with the injuries of the Pats defense they will have a tough time trying to keep Manning from throwing them td's. As for the Ptt vs Jets i say that the Steelers will wipe them out by like 14 points or more.

Colts will win this time...defense won't matter too much offense 34-24. Steelers 23-13 over Jets. With Burress back it will make all the difference.

The Patriots secondary is missing a lot. So who would you rather have, the Colts or Patriots offense? I think it's gonna be the Steelers & Colts.

I think the Jets and the Pats will both lose, and I am really looking forward to it happening :D

FinsForLife007 said:
I am doubting the Jets, but I am really looking forward to the Colts-Patriots game.

I think the Jets would be a better bet to win than the Patriots if Pennington weren't sick & not missing practice.

I think the jets have no chance agains the steelers, the pats will win, don't think the colts defense can't stop Corey Dillon, they will be on the field all day.

Hey fellas, which one of these "Hard Teams" do your Dolphins play this week? :lol:

Yeah, just what I thought. You guys should be worrying about which Dolphin player manages to improve his golf stroke this off-season, leave the playoff's to the big boys. 4-12. Pathetic!!

Smacky said:
Hey fellas, which one of these "Hard Teams" do your Dolphins play this week? :lol:

Yeah, just what I thought. You guys should be worrying about which Dolphin player manages to improve his golf stroke this off-season, leave the playoff's to the big boys. 4-12. Pathetic!!
I don't know which team you like, but it doesn't matter because they have all had worse seasons than that, and more frequently. Miami has never had worse than a 4 win season and they have only had two so far in their entire history.

Shut up and go back to your hole. :fire:

Indy is a trendy pick just like the Packers Chargers were. If I was betting, I would take New England but I definitely think the Colts are the favorites and I want them to win!

Smacky said:

This is coming from a dude that has 8 post and has joined 4 months ago :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom