Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Yes...either in round seven or undrafted rookie

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No...not this year.

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really hope we get omar.in the third i think he will be ours

well, i dont know much about college football, but i had a thought today that maye we'd take a QB in one of the later rounds, i think its worth a try too.

if we cant get Jacobs, then maybe someone like Meyer in the 7th would be a good pick up to groom under DC

dorsaroll156 said:
i really hope we get omar.in the third i think he will be ours
Oh God please don't let this happen :pray:

I would like to see them pick up Ingle Martin. 7th or UFA

We are gunna sign an undrafted free agent or draft someone just to come in and compete. Brock is gone

I'd take Josh Betts in the 7th...he's got a good arm and can move in the pocket too.

Ozzy rules!!

We dont have that many picks after all of the trades and suplimental. I see us taking one in the 7th with one of our 3 picks. If not there, then it will be unrestricted

I really don't see us taking one before the 7th. With only a 1st, 3rd, and 4th we need to draft BPA regardless. I can see us taking a project in the 7th or a UDFA.

IMO we dont have enough picks this year and with pep our qb for several years its really not a need, i would however consider an qb with upside as an UFA

why on earth would we want to draft a QB this year? just got DC, need a backup from FA that can step in, any drafted QB couldn't step in and we're not high enough in draft to get a quality QB. If we need one why hang on to Rivers we got for Touchy-Feely from SD?

If we draft a QB this year it should be on the second day of the draft, somebody like the guy from Bama or the one with the wierd throwing motion from Owensboro. Sorry can't remember their names, at work & no time to look them up.

Rather see a WR in first round.

PhinsRock said:
why on earth would we want to draft a QB this year? just got DC, need a backup from FA that can step in, any drafted QB couldn't step in and we're not high enough in draft to get a quality QB. If we need one why hang on to Rivers we got for Touchy-Feely from SD?

If we draft a QB this year it should be on the second day of the draft, somebody like the guy from Bama or the one with the wierd throwing motion from Owensboro. Sorry can't remember their names, at work & no time to look them up.

Rather see a WR in first round.

Rivers, guy from bama... you don't know too much about football do you

Back
Top Bottom