Do The Packers Have a Decent Message Board Somewhere? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Packers Have a Decent Message Board Somewhere?

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've been looking all over the internet trying to find a Packers board to ask a couple of questions but I've only come up with a couple of really cheesey (no pun intende) sites so far. If anyone knows of a site, could you please post a link. Thanks!:cool:

Dude, it's been like 5 hours since I registered at X4 and still no approval. What's up with that??

Originally posted by Muck
Dude, it's been like 5 hours since I registered at X4 and still no approval. What's up with that??

You think that's bad? I'm still awaiting approval from that Colts board from over a month ago! :eek:

Damn.

If we would have lost, you probably would have gotten it immediately following the game.

Damn.

If we would have lost, you probably would have gotten it immediately following the game.

No doubt about that one.

Although I can see the reasoning. I would like to have a private forum setup here where people can only get in via invite (ie: phin fans only).

Muck..go to ZBUDS...it's NFC North...just click on the "G" icon. there's a "packers talk" for football and "sidelines" for smack...Tundra is a pretty liberal moderator too........

Packer fans have been hoping some of you guys show up.....we know the Dolphin game is a blue chip all the way. That's why we showed up here...(at least as long as we could.):D

Originally posted by Expo88
I've been looking all over the internet trying to find a Packers board to ask a couple of questions but I've only come up with a couple of really cheesey (no pun intende) sites so far. If anyone knows of a site, could you please post a link. Thanks!:cool:

Oh I am so hurt Expo. :D Gauging from the response you have gotten over at X4, I would have thought that you would know that you could ask your questions there and get great answers.

Of course the same applies over at Zbuds.

Muck not sure why its taking so long for you to get approval. Took me awhile to get the ok from this site, but a bribe here and there works wonders on that pesky paperwork :goof:

Back
Top Bottom