Do u GUys miss.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do u GUys miss..........

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
antuan Edwards and Arturo Freeman. These guys were young but have the experience that we dont in our Secondary and esp Safety pos. I think they would of panned out, i miss them a lil if we would of had them we would ve been solid, im not saying that there the best but better than wat we got thas for sho

They were both overpaid for their ability. Arturo Freeman would not have panned out and Antuan Edwards was at his peak and it wasnt very high, good riddance to both and heres looking to the future.

dominizzo said:
antuan Edwards and Arturo Freeman. These guys were young but have the experience that we dont in our Secondary and esp Safety pos. I think they would of panned out, i miss them a lil if we would of had them we would ve been solid, im not saying that there the best but better than wat we got thas for sho

With Edwards i'm torn..

I thought he was good, but damn. He has to have the worst hands in the NFL...

He gives DB's a bad rep! :fire:

When it comes to playing pretty good coverage but not being able to catch the ball, Antuan Edwards is one of the best at that. But seriously, I wouldn't mind if we still had Edwards on the team competiting for FS like everyone else, he was pretty good in coverage and would have made things even more competitive than they are now. He actually might have won the starting job. Only thing is.. I wouldn't want to overpay for him which could've been the case. And as for Arturo Freeman, I'm really glad we got rid of him. I felt he was overrated and was a disappointment after having Brock Marion. I'm glad he's gone, good riddance. He was definitely overpaid. I mean two contracts for one guy is just too much... A few hundred thousand for his playing skills... and cool 3 million for his ego. It's just too much...

I don't miss these guys too much...although I miss Brock Marion. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom