Do u think this draft is possible??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do u think this draft is possible???

j thomas? hA! plz. he is a top 3 pick not happening.

Top 5 to be exact. I don't think he'll get picked up by Detroit or Oakland. Definitely gone by Arizona's pick though.

QB and WR are needs. A RB to replace RW - he won't be around much longer. You forgot the 6th round.

Some how we need to get more draft picks.

QB and WR are needs. A RB to replace RW - he won't be around much longer. You forgot the 6th round.

Some how we need to get more draft picks.

Well WR if u think thats a need then ud either trade CC for another WR or a draft pick

The only way Joe Thomas falls out of the top 5 is if he TOTALLY ****s the bed at the combine/personal workout.

If that happens does anyone WANT to pick him?

People are making too much of the "Robert Gallery" situation. Hell, Ryan Leaf was the epitome of a bust, did that stop people from drafting quarterbacks in the top 5?

Each player is taken on his own merit. That is why, like I said, Joe Thomas is LONG gone before we pick unless something really bad happens to him between now and April.

Well WR if u think thats a need then ud either trade CC for another WR or a draft pick

Trading Chambers is not possible. He'd leave us with over 7.00 million in dead cap space. Yes, his inconsistency is maddening but he'd still be a better option then a rookie reciever and 7.00 million in dead cap.

Hey anything is possible, isn't it possible for us to still get a top 5 pick (5th to be exact)?

I keep hearing Quinn, Calvin Johnson, Jamarcus Russel . . . I'm pretty sure there are going to be more names involved by the time the draft falls . . . hey . . . he might be there, hell Ferguson was considered the most refined LT since Pace, and he went 4th overall . . . I"m pretty sure a oft injured LT like Joe Thomas can fall out the top 5.

So was Leinart. Winston Justice was supposed to be a top 5-10 pick, he fell like a rock. It all depends on draft day.

Had Bush been drafted by Houston, and Brees sign with us, Leinart would be a Saint. IMO I stand by my statement that he'll turn out better than Vince Young. Not because of individual talent, but team talent. Young is having a good first year, but until he can throw consistently, he'll trun into Mike Vick.

Justice was never a top 10 pick. I think one mock had him going to the Lions at 9; otherwise, the earliest anybody had him going was to us.

anyways...

Round 1- Joe Thomas (idk if hed fall to us but maybe some of u draft guys may know)

Not a chance unless we send the farm to trade up; especially with the way Oakland,Tampa, and Arizona's o-lines have performed.

Round 2- Prescott Burgess OLB Michigan ( i think thats his name hes #6)

maybe, I like Prescott being a Michigan fan, our old DC screwed him over big time (don't get me started, if you want to hear the story just ask). But Burgess has developed into a very good prospect for LB. IMO right now he's a 3rd Rounder, but he's athletic enough to sky rocket with a good combine

Round 3- Darius Walker RB Notre Dame

doubt he declares, if he does, yes.

Round 4- Dallas Startz OLD USC

too high for Startz IMO

where's the 6th rounder?

Round 7- Cliftin Ryan DT MSU

You can never tell with 7th round picks these are the guys you're planning to put on PS, and hope they can contribute (or in a rare instance turn into Marques Colston)

Walker is coming back to ND so count him out in your mock. I'd love to see what you have actually happen but Thomas wont fall to us as much I'd love to see it happen.

The only way Joe Thomas falls out of the top 5 is if he TOTALLY ****s the bed at the combine/personal workout.

If that happens does anyone WANT to pick him?

People are making too much of the "Robert Gallery" situation. Hell, Ryan Leaf was the epitome of a bust, did that stop people from drafting quarterbacks in the top 5?

Each player is taken on his own merit. That is why, like I said, Joe Thomas is LONG gone before we pick unless something really bad happens to him between now and April.

Look at D Brick and what he is doing for the Jets.

I like Darius Walker, but we have enough depth at running back with Ricky Williams that MAY come back, and a franchise running back Ronnie Brown, to pick another one with our first day picks. Plus Sammy Morris has proven to be a great back up.

I like Darius Walker, but we have enough depth at running back with Ricky Williams that MAY come back, and a franchise running back Ronnie Brown, to pick another one with our first day picks. Plus Sammy Morris has proven to be a great back up.

Sammy Morris is a Free agent I believe

Better than DBrick? While that could happen I think thats alot of live up too and I think DBrick was the 4th pick :lol:

what does dbrick have to do with nethign? and J Thomas is the BETTER LT then DBRICK. measurables/speed/etc etc Thomas has a SLIGHT JUST A SLIGHT EDGE on him. they are both gonig to be very good LT's. what you mean look at Dbrick...u dont think he is doing good in NY ? i have to disagree 100%.

Trading Chambers is not possible. He'd leave us with over 7.00 million in dead cap space. Yes, his inconsistency is maddening but he'd still be a better option then a rookie reciever and 7.00 million in dead cap.

He said wed need to draft a WR the guy i was quoting...........If we were y would u keep CC,booker,welker,and hagan, it just seems stupid to me

Back
Top Bottom