do we need another linebacker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do we need another linebacker?

You guys have to give Rodgers credit, for a man who never played football in high school, and first dose was flag football in the Air Force Squadron League, (which I play in, and the competition sucks I might add) he has done a pretty good job. I was pretty raw in college, and has lived the dream life all of us imagine every day. Cut the man some slack. Give him this year and b*tch all you want about him. He is still learning.

There's no slack in the NFL. Its cut throat. You produce or you walk. I don't want to hear excuses. No coach wants to hear excuses. Either you are producing at a high level or there's a good chance you can and will produce at a high level in a few years...there is NO OTHER reason to keep a man on an NFL roster. Fans are unforgiving, coaches are unforgiving, the scoreboard is unforgiving. That is why they get paid huge amounts of money, because its so cut throat. If it weren't talent level would drop and football would be just plain less entertaining to watch (see XFL).

I think Rodgers has learned all he's going to learn in the NFL. I also think that his problems of not being productive are the result of schematical mismatching. I bet he would be an excellent OLB in a 3-4 defense. Perhaps even a pro bowler. He could be a Pro Bowl WSLB if we used weakside blitzes more often. In his tenure he's learned to be a solid tackler, learned where to be and when, learned to cover well after not knowing how at all to where its now a strength, and has a lot of raw untapped talent at passrushing.

But in our scheme, we dont need a passrusher. We need a tacklin' maniac who can cover passes.

hey mods! a phin-fan just hurt my feelings and attacked my opinions please ban him 4 life!!!! i am deeply hurt by this!!! and his pet squirell pissed on me and he made a stereo-type of all bills-fans!!!! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!

-----

IMHO Rodgers is a decent player but if he isn't playing well you only have 1 legitimate backup (Galyon) and it wouldn't hurt to pick up a seasoned veteran like (already mentioned) Mitchell I don't know who is available in FAcy, but it wouldn't hurt to try and bring in competition.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
hey mods! a phin-fan just hurt my feelings and attacked my opinions please ban him 4 life!!!! i am deeply hurt by this!!! and his pet squirell pissed on me and he made a stereo-type of all bills-fans!!!! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!

Your Picture of Wanny offends me!!! What the hell is that dismantling our coaches face?!?!?! By the way, Travis Henry isn't anything like Thurman Thomas Or Barry Sanders. He's like.....well Travis Henry a little pervert that likes little girls to jump on his *ock!!

Yeah!! Buffalo People have no life!!

It was me!! You deserved it!! Your little "FISH FRY" is utterly STUPID!! Sorry bro!! You have to come up with something better!! A DOLPHIN IS A MAMMAL!! Not a fish!! PEACE!!

My BAD!!

I thought MOULDS was talking about one of his posts on the BILLS INSIDER!! He was talking about putting a quote on here about HOMER SIMPSON having some FISH FRY or something?? It was so stupid I forgot it, but anyway I blew it out on their website, and I thought he was talking about that incident a few posts back!!!! MIXUP!!!:( :goof:

:monkey: BUFFALO BILLS
MOULDS 80!!!

sorry i forgot the smilies, but i was joking

but i will take you up on that cheese offer!

well, you got me there... RW is one of a kind idk who he can be compared to... maybe denis rodman

Originally posted by chambers84
You guys have to give Rodgers credit, for a man who never played football in high school, and first dose was flag football in the Air Force Squadron League, (which I play in, and the competition sucks I might add) he has done a pretty good job. I was pretty raw in college, and has lived the dream life all of us imagine every day. Cut the man some slack. Give him this year and b*tch all you want about him. He is still learning.
sorry but guys making several million dollars a year are not cut any slack :eek:

Back
Top Bottom