Do we need to draft a WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we need to draft a WR?

daywalker

Starter
Reaction score
BP ran a lot of two TE sets when he was coaching. My guess is that Sporano will do the same. Since we have Wilford and Ginn, along with the new comer Perry and Booker coming out of the backfield or lined up in the slot, do we really need to get a WR? I say we draft a TE and and use the other picks on other needs.

I think one WR will be added at some point during the draft. I am thinking more though somewhere between rounds 4 and 7. I don't we take anyone real early for that position. We need to add someone, because despite the additions, we still have some questions about the position.

Obviously, Ginn and Wilford are the starters, but it is relatively weak behind them. Hagan still is way to inconsistent, and besides the Baltimore/New England games, Camarillo hasn't done much to prove he is a #3 or #4. Tab Perry could be a great backup, but will he stay healthy?

Adding someone out of college would help for the competition in TC.

We are very weak at wideouts as well as ends.If any injuries were to take place I would hate to see Hagan as one of our starters because he hasn't proved he belongs on the team never mind starting.

If we want to go three or four wide I don't think any teams would be afraid of our abilities.Hopefully we can use Booker much more because I believe he can be an important part of stretching the field with Ginn.

Our tight ends are very bad and I believe we will draft one but it seems to be a weak year for tight ends.Theres no one that has the complete package that would be a great receiver and blocker but make no mistake we need help here.

This is a pretty deep WR class.

Someone like Adrian Arrignton will be there in the 4-7 range
Same with Marcus Monk.

Look at the WR and say is this guy right now at least the same than some of ours. Does he have more room to improve.

I bet Adrian Arrington is better than Tab Perry and Hagan RIGHT NOW

Well Parcells released Booker and he didn't replace him with anyone so I'm guessing that means yes, they will draft a WR.

Back
Top Bottom