Do we pick the goofiest QB's on purpose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we pick the goofiest QB's on purpose?

Originally posted by phinfan34
Fiedler and Feely on the same damn team? WTF?

Can you give me back the 10 seconds of my life that was just wasted by reading this post?

The name itself is goofy.. Feely, I mean, he sucks too. And Fiedler? Do I have to go one?

We don't pick goofy, we pick mediocre because our FO office doesn't believe in making a real investment in a QB. They would rather draft Lbs to play special teams.

I know your real name. It's about as "goofy" as his. :rolleyes:

Good lord, is this the type of stellar content we have to look forward to this week??

Originally posted by Muck
I know your real name. It's about as "goofy" as his. :rolleyes:

Good lord, is this the type of stellar content we have to look forward to this week??

I thought it was funny.

Who cares? They both suck.

The question should be "why does Miami pick backups to become starters?"

Originally posted by Fisticuff

Cause they dont have the balls to take any kind of risk. They run free agency like wanny coaches a game, like a bunch of pusses.

They didnt have the balls to let anything develop and took the safe route. Personally, I think the dolphins are on the way down untill the cancers in management are removed.

AJ Feely, PLEASE give me a break, you guys are talking like he's the second coming of marino or something. The guy has played a total of 7 games in 3 years. 4-1 that year, but philladelphia had a sick defense that season with hugh douglas and jim johnsons blitzing was working to near perfection. All he had to do was play good enough not to lose.

I'm really dissapointed in this move and have no confidence in the inept front office this franchise currently employs.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Yea and I bet they both got big ears to...huhuhuhuh.

my friend always teased me how JF looked like one of those Keeblers Elves from the cookie commercial. actually, he kinda does. ehehhe.

Originally posted by Crisdeman
Cause they dont have the balls to take any kind of risk. They run free agency like wanny coaches a game, like a bunch of pusses.

They didnt have the balls to let anything develop and took the safe route. Personally, I think the dolphins are on the way down untill the cancers in management are removed.

AJ Feely, PLEASE give me a break, you guys are talking like he's the second coming of marino or something. The guy has played a total of 7 games in 3 years. 4-1 that year, but philladelphia had a sick defense that season with hugh douglas and jim johnsons blitzing was working to near perfection. All he had to do was play good enough not to lose.

I'm really dissapointed in this move and have no confidence in the inept front office this franchise currently employs.

i think FO is hoping he plays good enough not to lose & opponents D wont have 8-9 in a box to stop Ricky. then again, its still early & no deal has been finalized yet so there is still time for us to find a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeley doesn't look like an elf. He's actually a favorite with the women in Philly.

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Who cares? They both suck.

Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, Tom Brady, Jake Delhome...all back-ups who became starters and three of the four players went to the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom