Do we really need a safety???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we really need a safety????

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
I might be the only one here that thinks Tebucky Jones will be AWESOME for us, he's a big hitter, and he's got what has been missing back there......SPEED(he runs under a 4.5)and I also think that Yerimiah Bell will be a stud for years to come at S for us too. We also have Tillman in the mix, and Bua learning the position, so the way I see it, we have 4 Safety's, and 2 very good ones.

Oh, and the D-line we have assembled this year is going to help out that secondary TREMENDOUSLY........A secondary's best friend is a D-line that can get pressure on the QB!!!! It's just too bad Surtain isn't gonna be here, but I understand he had to go for money/cap reasons

Eric-Honduras

Active Roster
Reaction score
Im not sold on Bell... havent seen him do much for us.

If we can upgrade in this position...would be sweet... if we dont draft S then i guess Saban thinks we are fine

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Only thing about Bell is his injury's which have been A LOT, but I'm convinced ALL the luck is going to go our way this season........LoL

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
outlawd2u said:
I might be the only one here that thinks Tebucky Jones will be AWESOME for us, he's a big hitter, and he's got what has been missing back there......SPEED(he runs under a 4.5)and I also think that Yerimiah Bell will be a stud for years to come at S for us too. We also have Tillman in the mix, and Bua learning the position, so the way I see it, we have 4 Safety's, and 2 very good ones.

Oh, and the D-line we have assembled this year is going to help out that secondary TREMENDOUSLY........A secondary's best friend is a D-line that can get pressure on the QB!!!! It's just too bad Surtain isn't gonna be here, but I understand he had to go for money/cap reasons

As I stated in another post Bell has had 3 season-ending injuries. Personally, I'm not worried about the SS. I'm worried about the FS position where now all we really have is Bell (whom I believe is still injured), Bua, and Tillman.

Anthony3454

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Bell or Tillman at FS and Tebucky at SS should be a good combo. Used effectively Tebucky could revert back to his Patriot form where he was a MONSTER. Tillman and Ball have a lot of talent and Saban will get the most out of them.

Top Bottom