Do you get the feeling... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you get the feeling...

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
that Norv is slowly enticing opposing defenses into play closer and closer to the line in an attempt to stuff Ricky? And as a result, Chambers and the other receivers (this week MckNight) will get more and more opportunities down the field as the year continues. CC had has best game of the year, making timely catches and dominating Ty Law, one of the best corners in the game. And its just the begining for him....

Never in my life did a runner with a 2.9 average play as an effective game as Ricky Williams did vs the Pats. His runs kept the chains moving, kept the clock ticking, and drew the Pats closer to the line, opening things up downfield. Norv called an absolutely beautiful game. And by controlling the ball for 40 minutes, the defense will once again be fresh for our next game.

I'm not sure if he is enticing them...

... but one thing is for sure, even though the Pats were stacking the LOS Norv still called the run. IMO that 2.9 AVG is incredible. There's no way he should of had AVG'd that much the way they were stacking the LOS. I agree with you what RW's did yesterday was damn impressive, very impressive in fact.

That 40 minutes stats is silly, just plain silly. The Pats were our b!tches yesterday. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Surferosa
that Norv is slowly enticing opposing defenses into play closer and closer to the line in an attempt to stuff Ricky? And as a result, Chambers and the other receivers (this week MckNight) will get more and more opportunities down the field as the year continues. CC had has best game of the year, making timely catches and dominating Ty Law, one of the best corners in the game. And its just the begining for him....

Never in my life did a runner with a 2.9 average play as an effective game as Ricky Williams did vs the Pats. His runs kept the chains moving, kept the clock ticking, and drew the Pats closer to the line, opening things up downfield. Norv called an absolutely beautiful game. And by controlling the ball for 40 minutes, the defense will once again be fresh for our next game.

I see CHambers getting more and more involves as teams focus on the running game and MchMichael over the middle.

Jay could end up with 30 combined TD's this year !!

most important stat ??

In the 4th qtr.

Ricky 11 carries 44 yards. and the Dolphins had around 10:21 Time of possession (for the qtr !) eliminating any chance for the Pats to hang around.

End of story. RW was brought in to cement the lead when we had it --- and there it is.

Yesterday's O looked more like our 2000 Offense, with the big difference makers being Chambers and McMichael. Ricky m/b real sore this morning since he earned his league min salary in that 1 game alone. He had some of toughest 1 yard runs I have seen. :eek:

balanced teams win super bowls...this is the most balanced team in football, offense, defense, ST...go ahead and put 8 in the box. jay, superman, OG, ward, mcmichael, will make you pay

The time of possession we're earning is just fantastic. Norv is a God. It's just a beautiful convergence of all the right elements. See the thread titled "Lock 'n' load" for a far more eloquent article saying the same thing.

MVP I noticed you left out McKnight. Everytime he's been given the opportunity this year he's produced. He's 100%

I don't think he was in the doghouse. I think ward is just a better option right now.

Back
Top Bottom