Do you get warnings because a mod has a bad day? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you get warnings because a mod has a bad day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy James said:
To the OP:

At the time you were warned, what exactly was in your sig? Was it ONLY the mod edit language, or was it the image and the language?
only the mod edit language.

Brown or Ricky said:
I got a warning for this? Somebody must be having a bad day. Can you mods please be real here. This is exactly what this thread is about.
you know exactly why you picked up points, you were being purposing antagonistic. If a mod gives an answer to a question, you don't turn around a call that mod a liar in the same thread, or any thread for that matter.

You can't backtalk the mods. That's just common courtesy. They keep this place running. If you have an issue with them, air it politely.

InMyChambers said:
only the mod edit language.
Are you sure?

Then what is this?....." Warnings can suck it."

In the logs, it says that was what was in your sig.

inFINSible said:
Are you sure?

Then what is this?....." Warnings can suck it."

In the logs, it says that was what was in your sig.

that's what i put AFTER i received the warning for the mod edit language. and right or wrong i don't see the big deal with that one. as per the TOS i didn't target anyone personally, nor did i post anything offensive. i'm simply expressing my frustration with the warning system itself, it's not directed at anyone personally.

InMyChambers said:
that's what i put AFTER i received the warning for the mod edit language. and right or wrong i don't see the big deal with that one. as per the TOS i didn't target anyone personally, nor did i post anything offensive. i'm simply expressing my frustration with the warning system itself, it's not directed at anyone personally.
We won't allow antagonistic sigs towards any member of this site. Why would we allow them towards the site itself, and by proxy the people that are behind the warning system?

Not to mention that it's inapproriate for this MB.

Let me check into what happened here, if what you are saying is completely true, I'll see what I can do about lowering your points.

inFINSible said:
We won't allow antagonistic sigs towards any member of this site. Why would we allow them towards the site itself, and by proxy the people that are behind the warning system?

Not to mention that it's inapproriate for this MB.

Let me check into what happened here, if what you are saying is completely true, I'll see what I can do about lowering your points.
just to be consistent with that train of thought... we can say patriots suck (pats suck is even a smiley you can choose) which in turn should offend any and all pats fans that come to the site. why is that ok? what if i said the colors of the patriots messageboard suck on this board, does that deserve a warning?

why is it ok to say a specific player sucks? why is it ok to call a player or former player on this team a wife beater when those charges are alleged? why is it ok to bash owners, players, organizations, media outlets, etc. but not about a specific attribute (a minute one at that) of this website? what if i said that frown smiley sucks? :( it brings me down and makes me sad? where is the line, because i read the TOS and don't think i violated it?

i realize this is a private site and we don't have the same rights that we do in the real world -- that is free speech for better or for worse. there's nothing wrong with a dictatorship. i wish it would just be expressed to me if that's gonna be the case. and if it is i'll just continue my walk on the glass even though i know where the holes are.

You wanna compare sports rivalry and smack talk to disrespecting the people who are allowing you the priveledge of posting here? Even allowing you to post here after going so far as to compare them to Nazi's?? (<--- what I found out when checking further into this)

I don't think so.

inFINSible said:
You wanna compare sports rivalry and smack talk to disrespecting the people who are allowing you the priveledge of posting here? Even allowing you to post here after going so far as to compare them to Nazi's??

I don't think so.
now, you're assuming. i'm not going to argue anymore. you can't win when the legislative and judicial branch are one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom