That Saban comes here once in awhile to look at this board

:roflmao:

EightyTwenty

Active Roster
Reaction score
duss12 said:
That Saban comes here once in awhile to look at this board

:roflmao:
Wouldn't surprise me if he comes by once in a while to amuse himself.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
I actually doubt it. He's got a bit of an ego. Personally I don't think he's a very fan-oriented coach. He wants to win and his only consultation is from a hand-picked staff and Rick Spielman.

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
Jaj said:
I actually doubt it. He's got a bit of an ego. Personally I don't think he's a very fan-oriented coach. He wants to win and his only consultation is from a hand-picked staff and Rick Spielman.
Hopefully not for long---Spielman, that is.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
No.I dont think he has time for such trivialities.But I wouldnt be surprised if his son who is a fantasy football enthusiast has explored this site.

Some players are frequent lurkers and I wouldnt be surprised if RS with his enthusiasm for the internet is not a frequent visitor too.

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If there is any players that come here than log on and create a player thread. that would be so cool

mercury 40

Scout Team
Reaction score
THE GREAT MERCURY IS ALWAYS THINKING ! For I think we should draft wr edwards, campbell, and morency or BROWN , BAJEMA AND WILKENSON.

just for the record i checked morencys correct 40 time and it is a 4:44 but he does need a little help from the coaching staff and work on certain aspects .

now for some good advice.
the best way to keep one's word is not to give it.
Napolean Mercury 40 dolphinologist :cooldude:

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I think most people directly involved with the team take it easy during the offseason as far as thinking about football. They work very hard from september-february and probably like to just spend time relaxing and being with their families. That's what I would do, what do I care what some idiot named popularwar thinks about the team?

Jt0323

Hammered
Reaction score
M3590NJ973 said:
If there is any players that come here than log on and create a player thread. that would be so cool
first of all know one would believe them...2nd someone can say that they are a player but is really not

Top Bottom