Do you have to be a mobile QB to play in Linehan's O? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you have to be a mobile QB to play in Linehan's O?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
You all know how mobile Daunte was with Linehan...and had sucess that way...does that mean AJ or Gus have to be mobile?...and it if that is who is the more mobile QB of the two?

No, In fact Linehan really worked on Culpepper to stop running so much. Culpepper had a run first throw second attitude and Linehan really changed that. I am sure he likes a mobile QB as it adds so much but it is not built on that specifically.

ChambersNBoston said:
You all know how mobile Daunte was with Linehan...and had sucess that way...does that mean AJ or Gus have to be mobile?...and it if that is who is the more mobile QB of the two?

The answer has to be no, as Gus took over for Daunte when he was out, and we know how mobile Gus is. So I think Duante ran when things broke down, and he ran alot when he was younger, not reading D's correctly causes you to do that a lot...it's safer than throwing to the wrong guy...you still see that in M. Vick.

no they dont have to be mobile and as ofr who is more mobile i would htink a.j. but not really sure

Back
Top Bottom