do you know who this is? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do you know who this is?

Dude i wish that you quite making these kind of threads.

Please no more bring back Ricky threads this guy quit on this team, and now you want to bring him back, no way! Let him play somewhere else! Never, I mean never again in Dolphin colors! He disgraced the team, the uniform for what it stands for, and he stabbed the fans right in the heart! He also disgraced the legends before him who put on the uniform in the past and played the hearts out for this organization! Look to the future, not the past! Draft a running back! No More Ricky!

Doktor Ivel said:
clear.gif

a great runningback that we should get.
A pothead and Quiter?

Nublar7 said:
The only reason Ricky even wants to come back is for the money. He doesn't care about the game anymore.
Exactly brother! He is in a corner, and he has no recourse but to play! Cal it as it is! Way to go!:yeahthat:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Please no more bring back Ricky threads this guy quit on this team, and now you want to bring him back, no way! Let him play somewhere else! Never, I mean never again in Dolphin colors! He disgraced the team, the uniform for what it stands for, and he stabbed the fans right in the heart! He also disgraced the legends before him who put on the uniform in the past and played the hearts out for this organization! Look to the future, not the past! Draft a running back! No More Ricky!

Great post. It shocks me how many Dolfans want this idiot to come back and play for us. If we weren't a laughing stock after the year we had, bringing back the cancer that helped put us in the piss poor situation we ended up in this year is going to reall make our team look like a complete joke. The man spit in the face of every fan who ever supported him and every teammate who ever went to war with him. He's a selfish person who isn't coming back for the right reasons and I don't believe for a second that he's quit smoking pot.

Doktor Ivel said:
clear.gif

a great runningback that we should get.

someone who had over 3200 his last two years here with no coaching, suspect o-line, Jay as QB.

lets get him some help and see if Nick wants to give him a shot.

I'm wearing one of my 3 Ricky jerseys today, been awhile, but thought it was time.

FEELEYgoinDEEP said:
someone who had over 3200 his last two years here with no coaching, suspect o-line, Jay as QB.

lets get him some help and see if Nick wants to give him a shot.

I'm wearing one of my 3 Ricky jerseys today, been awhile, but thought it was time.
I hope Nick is talking him into coming back to trade him, and obtain more draft picks! He is done as a Dolphin!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I hope Nick is talking him into coming back to trade him, and obtain more draft picks! He is done as a Dolphin!

Saban seems to be a very intelligent guy who just lacks some experience. I would like to think we could get at least a 2nd round or use him in a trade package to a run starved team, or one who is willing to give some questionable players a chance, ie Raiders.

In a very win now type of bussiness like the NFL, there's gonna be a franchise willing to give someone, who just led the NFL in rushing 3 years, ago a shot.

Also I firmly trust Nick, and he seems satisfied with what he hears and sees from Ricky and wants to yell Run Ricky, I'll yell with him. But if he wants to draft a running back day one, then, I can always buy a ricky replacement jersey.

Cannonboy said:
Never heard of the guy. Is he any good?
He's freaking ANIMAL but he's kind of mentally challenged :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom