Do you seriously think we will beat jets/buffalo if we can't beat a team in the cold? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you seriously think we will beat jets/buffalo if we can't beat a team in the cold?

the cold is a factor only beccause your coaches don't have the ability to prepare your team for such things. How do you explain the Bucs last year?

Originally posted by Section126
Hey, I just responded to your statement.........

yeah, in smack. I never said we stopped RW in the last two games. I just said that's the way to beat the fins. Knowing is one thing, applying is another.

As far as our coaches preparing our players for the cold.......The weather had nothing to do with Randy McMichael making the biggest bonehead play of the year and costing us the game.

We were very close to winning that game and Dave being called a genius.

Originally posted by Section126
As far as our coaches preparing our players for the cold.......The weather had nothing to do with Randy McMichael making the biggest bonehead play of the year and costing us the game.

We were very close to winning that game and Dave being called a genius.
this is why I think the December slump or the cold is not accurate. The cold may be a factor but it isn't a major one.

Points will be extremely hard to come by in the Bills-Dolphins game...freezing temperatures, horrible offenses, great defenses.

Bills defense is getting better each game, and they are hell-bent on finishing 1st in the league. Our last meeting Travis was out early with torn rib cartilage, thus diffusing our ground attack and killing any chances at ball control. Time of possession was a joke that game, because of Henry's injury. Well, he's playing through multiple injuries right now like it aint no thang, so barring major injury, he'll play the whole game.
With Tim Bowens out, the Dolphins are vulnerable to our power running game. I see Henry finishing at around 135 yards. Remember, when healthy, Henry owns Zach Thomas and the fins D, much like Ricky has owned our D. Our D is 100% healthy, yours isn't with Bowens injury, and Zach's slew of injuries.

We can beat Buffalo in the cold. We won't have a problem preventing them from scoring. The only question is if we will be able to score.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We can beat Buffalo in the cold. We won't have a problem preventing them from scoring. The only question is if we will be able to score.
but you also have to take into account that you will be without your best run-stopper, and we will have Henry, not smith, faulk, or cloud.

TimBo will easily be back for teh Bills game CW. Anyway I think the worst aspect of this game is I'm 100% positive there is no team in the NFL that would like to end our season more than the Buffalo Bills. Once Denver beats Cleveland this Sunday the Bills are gone. They will do whatever it takes to take us with them Teams with nothing to lose are very scary (see Minnesota in 2002).

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
TimBo will easily be back for teh Bills game CW. Anyway I think the worst aspect of this game is I'm 100% positive there is no team in the NFL that would like to end our season more than the Buffalo Bills. Once Denver beats Cleveland this Sunday the Bills are gone. They will do whatever it takes to take us with them Teams with nothing to lose are very scary (see Minnesota in 2002).
if Denver beats cleveland then its real rough...but the titans could still drop 3 straight:confused:

yeah, a mighty longshot, but a shot nevertheless

Back
Top Bottom