Do you think Anthony Fasano is better than former, Dolphin TE, Bruce Hardy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Anthony Fasano is better than former, Dolphin TE, Bruce Hardy?

Cauby

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I remember Bruce Hardy, as a kid. It seemed like he made a lot of catches and touchdowns. Of course that was when the Dolphins, threw the ball 3 times out of 5 plays. I think he made the Pro Bowl, one year. Do you feel Anthony Fasano is better than Hardy? I like Fasano, he's tough, he's Italian, and he's from New Jersey. So he already get cool points from me. I don't think he is better than Hardy, though.

IMO Hardy had better hands. Marino had better ball placement than anyone we have now, but Hardy still reached out and plucked a few in his day. I liked him as a player.

lol.. Bruce Hardy had 23 TD's, moore than double any other Dolphin's TE.. And he could block very well!
So how's that?

he had 25 tds and played 12 seasons with the dolphins. thats about 2 tds a year. although his last 2 years he only played in 3 games. fasano has 12 tds in 3 seasons so far.

he was on the cover of SI
clear.gif

he had 25 tds and played 11 years with the dolphins. thats about 2 tds a year. although his last 2 years he only played in 3 games.

he was on the cover of SI
clear.gif
At the time he was the only high school athelete to be on the cover of SI.....
With all the talent at WR ie: Mark bro's etc, 25 TD's in 11yrs is still very good!
Does anyone remember the Cleavland game in the playoff's? I believe he had 3 TD's and seemed to be unstopable.

I remember how much fun it was to play pop warner on Saturday and watch my cousin catching balls from Dan on Sunday :)

At the time he was the only high school athelete to be on the cover of SI.....
With all the talent at WR ie: Mark bro's etc, 25 TD's in 11yrs is still very good!
Does anyone remember the Cleavland game in the playoff's? I believe he had 3 TD's and seemed to be unstopable.

I remember how much fun it was to play pop warner on Saturday and watch my cousin catching balls from Dan on Sunday :)

he basically only played 4 seasons w/ marino and his numbers went up in those 4 years

if you are talking about the game in 1986, he didnt score against cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom