Do you think if we lose to the Ravens.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think if we lose to the Ravens..........

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Do you guys think that if we lose our 3rd straight game to the Ravens in the same fashion as last week's game, that Wanny would get the axe? I definitely think it's a possibility.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Were not losing to the Ravens so your post is crap.

Yea..? I thought the same thing about the Titans, I thought that we would dominate actually... so I was totally wrong...

Just because you don't think its gonna happen doesn't mean his post is "crap"... thats harsh dude.

And yes I do think that if we get beaten by more than 18 points, Wanny is gone.

we lost to houston... why not the ravens.. we lost to an injured Patriots... we struggled against the jags...... why not the ravens?

Just like we were supposed to beat the Texans. The way we're playing, we can definitely lose to the Ravens. I think your post is crap.

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
Do you guys think that if we lose our 3rd straight game to the Ravens in the same fashion as last week's game, that Wanny would get the axe? I definitely think it's a possibility.
ask me that after the game, i never think the fins can actually lose until the game is lost!;)

Chill out dude! He's just posing a question. As for Wanny....if the game ends up like the Titans game then yes, there's not reason why we shouldn't let someone else step in. However, I do have the same confidence that ARealFinsFan about winning this game.

Lose 3 in a row? 5-5?? Geez, I think Wanny enrolls in the witness protection program and moves somewhere in Idaho somewhere if that happens. He can that Cubs fan's neighbor. :lol:

We are not losing........period.......three in a row is in the bag.....setting up a BIG ONE against New England.......we just match up good.

Honestly, I think Dave is already gone....

Everyone in the NFL knows the chances of him coaching the Phinz next year is highly unlikely. Even at the half way mark, with seven more games still left to play in the 2003 season, he's already on the verge of being dumped....

One more home loss should close / seal the casket.....

Dave isn't the only problem though. The majority of this team {namely the defense} has to face the music as well, and take some responsibilty for the final results...

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

If we lose to the Ravens, we not only fire Wannstedt, we fire the entire coaching staff, and bench every player we want to keep. Play only the rookies, and the players we want to get something out of in trade, and get a high draft pick.

If we lose to the Ravens, WE ARE DONE. There is nothing left. We will have lost to the absolute probable WORST team in the playoffs at Home. Most of the wildcard teams will be better then the Ravens.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
If we lose to the Ravens, we not only fire Wannstedt, we fire the entire coaching staff, and bench every player we want to keep. Play only the rookies, and the players we want to get something out of in trade, and get a high draft pick.

If we lose to the Ravens, WE ARE DONE. There is nothing left. We will have lost to the absolute probable WORST team in the playoffs at Home. Most of the wildcard teams will be better then the Ravens.
i just hope sam 'laugh when we lose" madison comes to play. he sure has been getting burned alot lately!:yell:

I don't think he'll get canned before the season is over. I do feel that he will be gone by the end of the week after we play our last game barring a SB appearance.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
I don't think he'll get canned before the season is over. I do feel that he will be gone by the end of the week after we play our last game barring a SB appearance.
thats probably the hardest thing for a team to do, get adjusted to a new coach in mid-season!;)

Guys........... the formula is there already.....its make the playoffs, win the first round if its wildcard and at least make it to the afc championship game. then he keeps his job. He might be able to hold on to his job if they lose in the second round if they lose a really close one. Otherwise it's AFC championship game or bust for Wanny.

Back
Top Bottom