Do you think if we lose to the Ravens.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think if we lose to the Ravens..........

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Were not losing to the Ravens so your post is crap.

We could easily lose to this team.

They still have one of the best defenses in the league.

If their QB comes in with the "I don't have anything to lose" attitude it will be especially dangerous.

The Dolphins secondary blankets receivers but the QB that gives good receivers a chance to make a play on the ball generally do well.

Then again.....

Baltimore doesn't have any good receivers. :tongue:

i mean really this baltimore offense should do nothing against us, lewis should be handled well, like we handled all RB so far and that means 3rd and long and that should force some TO, on the other hand, i dunno what our O could do against their D as well, even St. louis couldn´t pass on them, so how in the world can we think, we will move the ball through the air on them, if ricky decides to stop dancing and would finally start to make somebody miss in the open field, that would be nice to see, btw i don´t have a chance to see this game live on tv this weekend, so i have to watch at www.nfl.com :(

Originally posted by Al13
i mean really this baltimore offense should do nothing against us, lewis should be handled well, like we handled all RB so far and that means 3rd and long and that should force some TO, on the other hand, i dunno what our O could do against their D as well, even St. louis couldn´t pass on them, so how in the world can we think, we will move the ball through the air on them, if ricky decides to stop dancing and would finally start to make somebody miss in the open field, that would be nice to see, btw i don´t have a chance to see this game live on tv this weekend, so i have to watch at www.nfl.com :(
ricky dances because there is no place to run, he's looking for something. i'd like to see some fakes to ricky. have minor in the backfield at the same time. cross bucs, that'll screw em up!;)

Back
Top Bottom